𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

A week had gone by, filled with nothing, but, planning

We have gotten everything organised for the Queen ceremony tomorrow.

The Luna ceremony is two days after. It still flabbergastes me that tomorrow, I will be the Queen of all Werewolves.

Today, our bedroom will be ready to view. Although, a Luna designs the room, the Pack's Second Hand Wolf moves the furniture inside.

Harry was in a meeting with Louis.

Liam was finalising accommodation and the guest list.

Zayn and Xena were at the training area.

Niall and Genevieve were doing the weekly welfare check on the Nanny House and the elderly.

I was currently at my house, packing up the things that I want to take. I am giving the house to the Warrior's. It will give them a place to sleep while between shifts and somewhere to cook.

It wasn't an easy decision to make, but, it was the one that made the most sense.

Once I had packed the last box, I paused, smiling.

"Hello, Alpha."

I say, turning slowly to see Harry standing behind me. He smiles at me.

"Hello, Luna."

He says, reaching for me. He wraps his arms around my waist and brings his lips to mine, his lips moving quickly against mine. Before I knew what was happening, his tongue slipped between my lips.

I gasp at this, my hands tightening on his shoulders. Our tongues dance and our Wolves purr. Not before long, he was pulling away to allow us both air.

"Hello, Alpha, indeed."

I say, my breath coming out in short pants. Harry chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"Our bedroom is ready."