𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐 𝓕𝓮𝔀 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

We only left the Pack Hospital with Genevieve a few days ago and now, we are back

We only left the Pack Hospital with Genevieve a few days ago and now, we are back. Only, just Harry and I are here.

I woke up this morning, planning to meet Genevieve and Amelia for breakfast while the others were waiting for Zayn and Xena. They are returning today.

Everything was going well. I had greeted the girls and sat down. Half way through breakfast, I started feeling uncomfortable and that soon turned into pain.

Given that today is my due date, I expected this, just not this early. Amelia immediately went to fetch Harry from the borders while Genevieve helped me into the living room. 

Harry and Amelia had returned and Harry swiftly took me to the Pack Hospital. It is now the afternoon and we've been here for hours. 

Doctor Veskisse told us that my waters have not yet broke, but, I'm having contractions, which she said is not common, but, not uncommon either. 

She's been great though, checking in every hour without fail. Thanks to my great Wolf hearing, I could hear the whispers throughout the hospital. They were excited that their future Alpha King is about to be born.

Louis, Zayn and Xena, along with a few Warrior's were surroundings the ward and the perimeter of the hospital while Niall, Liam and Amelia stayed with Genevieve per my request. A few other Warrior's had come over from a neighbouring Pack to patrol the borders with our Warrior's.

Though there is no threat to us anyone, Harry wasn't taking any chances. He wanted me and Ares protected. So much so that he has told Penelope to alert the Witches that I'm in labour. 

I understand his paranoia. Though I defeated Nicolas, he was only the Vampire King's second in command. The Vampire King is still out there. 

Harry had told me that the Vampire Queen died in a battle between the Witches decades ago and the Vampire King would do anything to take out their leader, being Ares or me.