𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

That night, I had a terrible nightmare.

I was in a forest, completely unfamiliar. I was running. My stomach was more bulgy, probably around my forth month of pregnancy.

I was scared, I knew that much. My lungs were starving and my legs were burning.

Against my better judgement, I slowed down, eventually stopping completely. I turned slowly, seeing the figure that was chasing me for the first time.

It was Harry.

Well, half Harry, half Hudson. As he got nearer, I could see that Harry's face wasn't all his own.

His eyes were Hudson's piercing grey. His canines were elongated and very sharp. His nails were slightly longer and more sharper.

A half shift.

The way he looked at me absolutely terrified me. It's the same look that he gave to Minerva. I attempted to reason with him.

"Harry? Baby, it's me, your Mate."

I plead, my voice coming out as a whimper. However, he doesn't waver, just continues stomping in my direction.

"Harry, please. I'm carrying your Pup, please remember!"

I panic. Still nothing. I found myself cowering as he approaches me, towering over my small frame.

As he lunges at me, I wake up in bed, sweating profusely and panting heavily.

Harry stirs from beside me and I jump slightly, still on edge from my nightmare. His hand immediately goes to my shoulder as he sits up.

"Are you okay, my love?"

He asks as I try to even out my breathing before I throw up or pass out or both.

"Nightmare."

I say and he sighs, pulling me to his chest.

Harry wouldn't hurt me or our baby... Would he?

🌙

When I woke up again, Harry was no longer beside me, his side of the bed cold, meaning he left some time ago.

With a sigh, I sat up in my bed, my stomach still in knots over my nightmare, but, I didn't feel nausous, which is one blessing.

My feet sink into the soft rug as I stand, my hand moving to my stomach as I make my way into the en-suite to pee. Another side effect of pregnancy.

When I get back into the bedroom, a tray is on the futon at the foot of the bed. I frown and walk over to it, seeing a piece of paper folded between the glass and the plate. I pick it up and Harry's scent hits me, causing me to smile. I unfold the paper.