𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Given that our Pack had stray Vampire's strolling around and dead ones scattered about, Harry requested that we stay in Alaska till today, when things were cleaned and our border spells were strengthened.

Zayn had stayed on the sofa since yesterday, Xena right at his side. She hadn't moved all night, not even a bathroom break. He seemed to be okay, not signs of him turning, which I suppose is a blessed relief, but, he remained asleep.

Louis and Harry kept having heated discussions regarding the situation now that Harry had killed the Vampire King. Harry wanted them all dead, but, Louis wants them to be on our side as allies.

Niall and Genevieve had stayed tucked away most of the night, making sure Genevieve stays off of her feet while Liam and Amelia made sure that Ares and I had our needs met, which was nice of them.

Speaking of Ares, he has been quiet most of the night and had his eyes on Harry whenever he was near him. Aurora could tell that Hudson as well as Harry were on edge as he has left his entire Pack overnight in the hands of Warrior's.

With Ares in my arms after having just fed him, I make my way over to Harry and Louis. I appear beside Harry and he immediately tilts his head down to eye Ares, who was already looking up at his Father.

"I understand why you want the rest of the Vampires to be... Dispatched, but, they could be of some help to the Wolves."

I say and while Louis looks pleased that someone is listening to his words of wisdom, Harry looks confused.

"What are you thinking?"

Harry asks and I sigh.

"Well, obviously, not all Vampires will want to be ruled by a Werewolf and may rebel, which means those will have to be taken out. However, the others that are can easily be swayed, the ones mature enough to understand the change of power will listen. We could use them as a weapon against the Rogues and Packless. Also as a punishment to those that threaten the Crown or another Wolf."

I say and Louis nods, looking at me in admiration while Harry thinks over my idea. While I'm sure he knows that it makes sense, I think he'd rather not have them around at all.

"We could make them take the Blood Oath. We allow them to live just within the borders of our Pack, with homes built for them, peacefully and without attack from us if they help us with treats to the Pack and the Kingdom and don't fall out of line."

I say.

"I will take on the task. Whilst their bite can kill, my magic can heal. I will keep them in line or get rid of the ones that stumble from the path."

I say and Harry sighs heavily, but, nods. Louis grins happily and steps away from us to go over to Zayn and Xena. I smile softly and hand over Ares to Harry, who happily accepts him.