𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝒯𝑒𝓃 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 ℒ𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Ares and Selene laugh as they run from the Warrior's they had just pranked moments before. They stop and hide behind Adira's old home by the borders and attempt to control their shared laughter.

"Our Mum's are gonna be so mad!"

Selene giggles and Ares shrugs with a grin. At that moment, Selene's stomach growls and Ares snaps his head back to look at her.

"Let's get back home. I'll make you a sandwich. I need to pick up baby Sis from the Pack Nanny's anyway."

He says and Selene nods, following Ares as they make their way back to the main Pack area. They reach the Pack Nanny's home quickly and enter through the front door. 

"Ah, young Ares. Hello, Miss Selene."

The Pack Nanny smiles. Ares accepts her hug before Selene is pulled into her arms too. Suddenly, little footsteps sound from behind them.

"Ares!"

He turns upon seeing his four year old Sister making her way over to him. He smiles and lifts her into his arms.

"Hello, Gemini. Did you have fun today?"

He asks his Sister, who nods. Gemini spots Selene and hold her arms out to her. Selene giggles and takes her from Ares.

"Fine, choose Leenie over me."

He pouts playfully.

"Don't pout, Rere. It's not proper in a gentlemen of your status."

Selene teases him and he narrows his eyes at her before the Pack Nanny interrupts their tease fest.

"Okay, children, out you go! Ares? Please tell your Mother thank you for the recent cheque."

Ares nods and takes Gemini back before following Selene out of the house. Adira and Harry were in a meeting at the moment with the other Ranked members.

"Home?"

Ares questions and Selene nods.

🌙

When the trio get back into the Pack house, Adira is standing on the other side of the front door, her arms folded and her face unimpressed. 

"Gem, baby. Why don't you go into the kitchen? I think the chef has something for you."

Adira says, smiling down at her youngest Daughter. Gemini nods happily and skips off in the direction of the kitchen.

"Selene, your Mother is waiting for you in the garden."

Selene bows her head respectively.

"Yes, Luna."

She says before making her way to the back of the house, where the garden is. Adira gives Ares a pointed look.