𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I woke with a start, my neck feeling incredibly achy, no doubt from Harry's attempt to subdue Aurora.

Which must have worked because I can't hear her or feel her anger. I sigh in relief and rest my head back against the pillows.

I noticed that I was back in Harry and I's room, a soft breeze flowing through the open door to the balcony.

Just as I close my eyes again, the door opens. I try to move my head, but, the pain shooting through my neck prevents any movement and has me wincing.

"Woah, take it easy! How are you feeling?"

Harry asks and I smile at his voice. He appears at my side, sitting beside me. He gently takes my hand and brings it up to his mouth where he kisses it.

"I'm okay. Quiet."

I say and he nods, eyeing my neck with a frown. I grip his hand and his eyes drift to mine.

"You did it to help me. Now we just need to help Aurora."

I say with a sigh and he nods, turning his head to look out of the window.

"I have our Elder Witch looking into it. If there's a way to help Aurora, she'll find it."

He promises me and I nod, my eyes fluttering shut as sleep begs to take me.

"Sleep, my love. I won't be far."

Harry says and I feel him kiss my forehead and I smile sleepily.

Sleep has never felt so good.

🌙

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"How is she?"

Genevieve asks as Harry enters the office. The Beta, Gamma and other Omega was also there.

"Calm."

He says, approaching his desk chair. Once seated, the others crowd around the desk, peering down at their Alpha.

"Penelope will be in to see you soon. She says she's close to helping."

Liam tells the frustrated Wolf, who nods. But, everyone knows what is to happen if Aurora can't be saved.

"Should we be prepared, H?"

Louis asks, dropping all formalities as he stares at his best friend. Harry looks up at him, sighing heavily.

"Maybe. The Moon Goddess requires two sacrifices for a big ask like that. Aurora must be one."

Harry says, dread filling his stomach at what he might have to do. The others nod sourly.