"Happy Marriage Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Kashyap" I wished them, presenting a gift and flower bouquet as they smiled.

"Thank you so much and yeah it's Abhishek for you" he said as I nodded.

"Happy Anniversary Abhishek and Akriti" Neil said, with a formal smile as Abhishek gave a eye roll and embraced him in a hug.

"Dude please stop being formal and thanks" he said grinning as Neil nodded and a smile soon broke into his face.

"Thank you so much Neil and to you too Mrs.Khu---" she looked at me with a confused smile.

"It's Tiasha"

"Okay such a sweet name. Thank you Tiasha" she hugged me as I reciprocated the hug.

"Okay guys you make yourselves comfortable. We are justing taking a leave to see everyone. Excuse us"

"Yeah yeah definitely and no worries for us" I smiled as he smiled back while Neil nodded.

"Awww that's so sweet of you dear. Neil, you are lucky man" he patted his shoulders as he looked at me while I looked back at him as he gave a tight-lipped smile to Abhishek.

"Exactly. Well it's great to see you here. Anyways, you guys enjoy the party. Excuse us for a while" Akriti gave a polite smile and left the place while we stood there, looking at each other.

"They look so cute right Neil??? Lovely couple" I turned around and looked at their retreating figure while there was no response from the other side, except a nod.

Well what's the problem in speaking???
He behaves in such a way as if his company would suffer a loss if he would talk to me

I gave him a weird look who was busy with his phone, scrolling through different websites and checking mails when we heard a voice.

"Hey beautiful lady" I turned around to find one of his friends standing there who was also invited at Manisha's get together.

He's looking so familiar
I forgot his name though

"Hey Raghav" we heard another voice as I turned around too find Abhishek and Akriti walking towards him.

Raghav right. Mr. Raghav Raichand

He greeted him as Raghav wished Abhishek and Akriti while I looked at Neil who was shooting glares at him.

"So Raghav, you already know Neil and today we have our special guest, Neil's dearest Tiasha" Abhishek introduced as he gave him a smile.

"Well I know I know I know her. Afterall we met before too right??? Also she is Mrs. Khurrana afterall and who doesn't know the wife of ---" he was about to say and forward his hand for a handshake when Neil spoke up.

"Tiasha, her name is Tiasha. I guess you didn't hear Abhishek properly" Neil spoke up, glaring at him as all looked at him while Raghav gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Before being Mrs Khurrana, she is Tiasha. Tiasha Singhania, the daughter of the late Singhania's and sister of former CEO of the Singhania Group of Company, Mr. Tarun Singhania" he added as I looked at him surprised, yet a smile gradually formed on my lips.

"Oh come on, you are saying as if she isn't your wife. Well then I am still a bachelor" he gave a humourous laughter while Neil's glares turned more intense as he clenched his jaws and fists while I too glared at Raghav.

Okay what's so funny in this???
Moreover, god please keep this angry bird calm and me too

I looked at Neil and turned my gaze towards Raghav and was about to reply when Neil again spoke up.