"----Wait a second Neil. I wasn't staring at all ok!?" I lied flawlessly as he smirked.

"Fire extinguisher time for you madam. You need that more than me" he said as I recalled my words and shot him a glare.

"Neil---"

"----Shhh!!! I guess you remember we are here for a marriage anniversary party" his voice became deep and crisp as he looked around as I followed his direction.

Media and paparazzi

"Let's continue this thing at our home" he said removing the seatbelt as I looked at him, surprised.

Our?

Did he just say our home?

"You said our???" I blurted unknowingly as he looked at me confused.

"What our???" he asked back.

"Our home" I said as he gave a face as he realised what he said.

Well Tiasha you also really started expecting right???

He just wished a 'Bye' and here you are thinking all these.

"Well I guess it's yours too!??? I mean mom says that you are a part of the family so that's not a big deal. See Tiasha, I didn't say it any other sense. Come out of your la la land ok???" he said as I gave him a low smile, nodding.

This hurts

Though he is right but why is this hurting me???

"I don't stay in la la land Neil. I know what's the reality is and I believe and like to stay in that cause if you stay in your dreamland then the day reality will come in front, it will slap you so hard that the pain will be inevitable. So it's better to face the reality" I said and opening my seatbelt left the car while I heard him speaking.

"Is she crazy??? What happens to her sometimes??? Well who cares" he gave a duh look as I turned back while he walked towards me.

We passed through the main garden area when the media, reporters and all rushed towards us as I sighed.

It's time to act like lovebirds
And acting something which I don't feel from heart is definitely not a cup of my tea

A sweet smile automatically crept on my face not because to show them how happy I am but because I was now genuinely happy for coming here and for the married couple too.

"Sir, after a long time you are here back in Delhi and this time with your wife by your side. So firstly a heartiest congratulations to you both sir" one lady reporter wished us with a smile as I passed her a smile while Neil nodded.

"So it's been almost two months of your marr---" Neil interrupted before he could complete his sentence.

"1 month and 17 days. We will complete two months on 22nd December" he said with a smile as I looked at him surprised.

"So much accuracy Mr. Khurrana. Well that's so good" he teased, smiling while Neil glared at him.

Well he will be accurate on dates only after all, after a year in anyways we will get divorced and for that he is very particular

"So how's your marriage life going sir??? And ma'am, it's such a pleasure to have you with us"

"Thank you and our marriage is going pretty well. Isn't it Neil???" I looked at him, grinning while he nodded.

"Exactly Tiasha" he said wrapping a hand on my waist as I first flinched a bit and then composing myself, gave a smile to them.

"Well I would like to keep my private life to myself only as you all know and now Tiasha being a part of my life, I would expect you all to give us privacy. Moreover, I think we should take a leave now too. We have to attend the party. Thank you" he gave a curt nod and we walked towards the venue.