Epilogue

Aurora  

    ~8 years later~

    "HEY HEY HEY NO RUNNING!" I shouted at Alessio, "SORRY MAMA!" He shouted back running away from Aaron. "Adora can you go give this to your Aunt Ash and help her set the table please?" My daughter nodded at me with a smile and took the plates from me and headed to the backyard. I started to fill a pitcher with water to make lemonade as hands wrapped around my waist, my head instantly fell back against the broad chest and soft lips found my neck. "EWWW DADDYS KISSING MOMMY" I sighed turning my head to Aaron holding Alessio on his hip and both of them sharing a grimaced face. "Oh please, Uncle Aaron kisses people all the time kid" Axel said walking over to them, then ruffling his sons hair. I smiled at them while placing the pitcher of water on the counter and Aaron placed Alessio down and he immediately wrapped his arms around Axels legs. 

   Adora and Alessio are only four years apart, but Axel has been bugging me about trying for a third. I added the lemonade mix to the pitchier then took it outside to see Adora over Ethan shoulder as he spun her, the both of them giggling as Ashley and Francesca watched smiling. Evan flipped the burgers on the grill shaking his head with a grin and Aaron immediately took the pitcher from my hands and placed it on the table. "Don't make her throw up Ethan, please" He slowed his spins down and placed her gently on her feet, she was a giggling mess as she tried to walk straight, but kept wobbling side to side. "Hey guys sorry I'm late" A pretty blonde said walking in with dessert immediately wrapping her arms around me, "No worries, Evans taking forever" She laughed as Evan turned with a pout, "Thats my husband for you" She laughed out and Evan rolled his eyes at his wife. 

   Francesca and Ashley also got married a few years back and Ethan has been in a committed relationship for two years, but she was in France visiting family. Aaron had an on and off again girlfriend at the pediatrics unit he works at, I'm guessing they're off right now but give it a week and she'll be wrapped right around his arm again. "How far along are you Amber?" She smiled brightly as Evan came behind her kissing her cheek, "Three months" I nodded smiling, "You look amazing" She showed teeth in her smile this time, "Thank you, are you guys having another?" Axel was quick to jump into the conversation, "She keeps denying me the option to try" I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed him away, "You push out two humans and tell me if you want to do it again" I narrowed my eyes at him and he clamped his mouth shut. Everyone around us laughed as we took our seats and Evan and Axel mended the grill, then started handing out burgers. 

   "Alessio, fingers out of your mouth" I scolded and he frowned crawling onto Ethans lap. Ethan was quick to pull him into a hug rocking him back and fourth and Adora rolled her eyes, "He's such a child" Ashley laughed, "Yes Adora, he's only four. You were the same way, but somewhere along the line you got your mothers attitude" Both her and I scuffed at the same time and Ashley bursted out into laughter. "Kid, she's literally a mini you" I rolled my eyes at Aaron and he smirked nudging me. "Mom how did you and dad meet?" I looked at Adora and smiled, "Well it was my first day at college and your Aunt Ashley took my to a party, and thats when I met Uncle Aaron, Uncle Evan, and Uncle Ethan. And your dad was there with them and we started talking and became friends. Then somewhere down the line we fell in love". She smiled at me then I turned to see Axel looking at me with the most loving look in his eyes. 

   "Alright guys dig in" Axel said taking his seat next to me and Evan next to Amber. We all conversed and joked as we ate and when the kids were done they ran off to play with each other.  "I aspire to have this life" I tilted my head at Amber, "The love, the happiness. You guys have it all" I frowned, "Are you not happy with Evan?" Her eyes widened and she shook her head as Evan rose a brow at her, "Oh god thats not what I meant, I'm so happy with him. I was just saying you guys are living the ultimate life" I nodded and Evan shifted uncomfortably. Axel placed his hand on my thigh as Ashley sipped on her drink with a look that said 'Dramaaaa'. Alessio ran up to me bouncing on his feet so I instantly picked him up, planting him on my lap as Axel handed him one of his rings to play with. "Don't put it in your mouth Ales, it goes around your finger" I showed him how rings work and he giggled wrapping his little arms around me burying his face in my chest.