41

Aurora

    Axel wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to get away from everyone. He made me turn my location off and the private beach we drove to was three hours away from where we reside. He wanted this week to just be us in our own little word without worrying about anything or anyone. As Axel parked the car in the driveway I got out of the car and my jaw dropped, "Like it?" Axel asked smiling as he wrapped his arm around me. "It's beautiful" He kissed my temple and rubbed my arm "Wait till you see the beach" He threw a wink at me, then went to the trunk to get our bags. He handed me the key to the house and I unlocked the door gasping as it opened. 

   "Ax this place is amazing" He beamed as he placed our bags down, "And it's all ours for a week" I smiled at him and pecked his lips. "Come" He held his hand out to me and I gladly took it as he walked me to the back of the house and opened the large sliding doors. I was lost in a trance as I looked over the private beach and beautiful sunset that was casted over it. Axel leaned onto my ear grazing his lips against it, "I can't wait to fuck you on that beach" I sucked in a breath and looked up at him as he smirked down at me. His lips connected to my neck as he started to kiss it as his hands trailed over my stomach. "Come on princess, let's get some dinner" He backed away from me and my whole body chilled at the loss of his warm contact. 

   "Stop teasing me" I whined as I turned to him and he chuckled taking my hand in his. He closed the back door then pulled me in the extremely large kitchen. "If we ever move into a house this big, we'd need to hire someone to keep up with it" Axel smiled and kissed the top of my head as he sat me at the island. He went to the fridge, which was fully stocked for some reason and pulled out steaks. "You cooking for me hot stuff?" I rose a brow at him smirking and his cheeks turned pink as he nodded. "Well I can't wait to taste what those hands prepare for me" I bit my lip and his eyes darted from my lips to my eyes as he narrowed them. "Playing with fire princess" I giggled before hopping off the stool and walking up to him trailing my hands down his muscular back, "What else can I play with?".

   My tone was deep and seductive and he turned around catching my wrists in his hands as he pushed me against the fridge. "Keep testing me Aurora and I'll be the only one playing with shit, understand?" I smirked at him and ran my tongue over his lips causing him to throw me over his shoulder and stomp his way to the master bedroom. I was a giggling mess and when he threw me on the bed my gigging came to a halting stop as I saw the dark, hungry, sinful look swarming his eyes. "I-I was just joking Ax-" He grabbed my ankles and yanked me to the edge of the bed before I could finish my sentence and he quickly pulled my sweatpants off making me gasp. "You don't talk unless I tell you to, You don't cum unless I tell you to, you don't move unless I tell you to. Now you're going to be a good girl for me and sit still while I go get some rope okay?".

   My eyes widened and his stare hardened. "Y-yes sir" He grunted and walked out of the bedroom. I sat still looking at the celling mentally cursing myself for pushing him, but it's his fault. He teased me twice and I need him inside me. I heard his stomps nearing the door and when it opened he smirked at me, satisfied I didn't move. "Come here" I gulped before slowly sitting up and walking over to him. He took my wrists and placed them in the air before pulling my shirt over my head. He ripped my lace thong off making me hiss at the burning sensation it left. "Go get on your knees" He pointed at the bed and I gave him a curt nod before turning and crawling on the bed, sitting back on my knees. 

   "Hands behind your back princess" I obliged and he carefully and gently started to bound my wrists. "Remember when you told me to recreate my dream?... I am baby" He whispered in my ear and I shuddered. He forcefully pushed my upper body down onto the bed then took the leftover rope and looped it through the rope on my wrists, connecting it to each ankle, spreading my legs apart. A whistle left his mouth as he stared at me, "You're already dripping and I barely touched you, you like when I tie you up?" I took too long to answer and a heavy slap landed on my ass. A whimper left my mouth as he rubbed where he slapped. "Don't make me ask again princess" I nodded my head quickly, "Yes, yes I like it when you tie me up" A kiss was planted on my ass cheek, then I heard him undress.