23

Aurora 

   "Holy shit this place is fucking amazing" Ashley practically yelled. The realtor chuckled nodding. "Yeah I like it, I think it's a good fit for us" Ashley clapped and bounced on her feet. "Perfect I'll go over all the information with you and we can fill out all the papers." I nodded at the realtor and he walked me over to the kitchen island of the empty apartment. I signed the lease and put down the down payment and he handed over a set of two keys. I tossed the other set to Ashley and she squealed. "Don't stress on furniture babe, I got it since you payed for the place".

   I smiled at Ashley and rolled my eyes. "You ready to get out of here?" She nodded and we headed down and out of the building complex. "I'm gonna go visit my mom for lunch, I'll catch you later" She hugged me and got in her car. I got in mine and headed straight to the boys house. When I got in I went straight to the living room and when all eyes went on me I smirked and dangled the set of keys in my hand. "Got the apartment" All smiled and congratulated me, but one. I sighed and crawled onto Axels lap and wrapped my arms around his neck burying my face into it. "Please be happy for me".

   He sighed and rubbed my back, "You were barely here princess" I lifted my head and kissed him. "I have to stay longer till we get furniture" He nodded and kissed my forehead. "I'm happy for you babe, I am" I smiled and stuck my head back in his neck. "Rory once you guys get situated we have to have a party there" I scuffed at Ethan and mumbled, "What so we can get kicked out?" Into Axels neck. The other boys chuckled and Ethan groaned. "You four can come over for dinner and drinks, I'm not throwing a rager at my new apartment". 

   "Fine gorgeous" Axel punched him in the arm and I lifted my head just as he went to punch his, but unfortunately Ethan fist connected with my eye. "SHIT I'M SORRY" Axels whole body tensed up as he cradled my face. "I'm okay" I waved off Ethan not wanting him to be near Axel incase he snaps. "Let me see princess" His voice was stern and held aggression. He gently moved my hand away from covering my eye and a bruise was already forming. Aaron got up and headed to his room while Evan went to the kitchen to grab ice. 

   Axel placed the ice on my eye and I whispered to him to calm down. Aaron came back with the bruise gel and handed it to Axel. "How's it feel" I shrugged, "Kinda numb" He nodded and removed the ice. His jaw ticked and he placed a drop of gel on his pointer finger and gently swiped it under my eye. "There's already a bruise forming, I'm going to fucking kill him" Axel stood up and I followed quickly getting dizzy. He caught my stumbling body and it only made him more livid. "Axel stop, it was an accident".

   His jaw tightened and he balled his hands into fists. "Axel calm the fuck down" I yelled and Aaron and Evan watched up with furrowed brows. Axels breaths came out hard as he stared down at me. I shook my head and walked to Ethans room. I opened the door and he looked at me with sad eyes. "let's go" He looked at me confused and I walked in and grabbed his hand pulling him downstairs. "What the fuck are you doing?" Axel seethed. "Leaving till you cool off" Without giving him time to answer I pulled Ethan outside and we got in my car. 

   I swerved out of my spot and we just drove in silence. "I'm really sorry" I shook my head and patted his knee. "It was an accident it's fine". He sighed and I continued driving. "Your phones blowing up" I scuffed knowing exactly who it was. I pulled over and answered it ignoring all the texts. 

"What"

---"Come back please, I'm calm I'm okay, I'm not going to hurt him"

"Axel go take a nap or something"

---"Aurora stop, come back"

"I will, on my time good bye"

   I got back on the road and ended up pulling into a McDonalds drive through. "What do you want?" Ethan shrugged looking like his mom just died. "Hi how may I help you?" I sighed and turned to the speaker. "Hi can I get two big macs with large fries and two 10 piece nuggets".  After paying I handed him what I got him and we made our way back home. "If he threatens you tell me okay?" Ethan smirked and shook his head, "I can handle him gorgeous" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. We headed inside and went straight to the kitchen where Aaron was eating cereal. "What the fuck, if I knew hurting you would lead to McDonalds I'd do it man".