58

Aurora 

   Warm hands slid around my waist as equally warm lips attached to my neck, "Hmph" I groaned out. "Wake up princess" He whispered against my neck and I turned in his arms to face him. "Why?" He chuckled pecking my lips softly, "Because I'm hungry" I groaned again and peaked my eyes open to a gorgeous smirk. "And you couldn't have gotten breakfast without me?" He shook his head slowly dragging the blanket off of our bodies, "Not exactly that type of hunger princess" His index finger lightly grazed the skin above the band of his boxers making me shiver as my cheeks grew red and hot. "What exactly does this hunger consist of?" His eyes met mine and he smiled tilting his head, "Only a hunger you can cure of course" The corners of my mouth tilted up as he pushed me on my back and leaned into me connecting his lips to my stomach.

   "I like when you sleep shirtless" I giggled as he continued to leave a trail of kisses over my stomach up to my bare chest. He then took the waist band of the boxers and gently pulled them off of me before spreading my legs, he shot a grin at me and a wink before running his tongue through my wet lips enticing a moan out of me. "My favorite meal" He mumbled before sealing his lips around my clit, sucking. "Fuck" I sighed out and he ran his hand up my thigh finding my hand and interlocking our fingers. I squeezed his hand tight as he stimulated me with his mouth and tongue. "Ax p-please" He lifted his head with a raised brow, "Please what?" I sighed dropping my head back into my pillow, "Please make me cum" His thumb on his other hand connected to my clit, lightly rubbing it. "Thats the plan princess" He smirked before going back down and eating me out.

   A whimper left my mouth as he sucked, never taking his hand away from mine. The familiar tightening in my stomach quickly came and Axel's free hand messaged all over wherever it could reach while mine found its way to his hair. "Axel" I cried out as my back arched into him, his hand stopped messaging me and slid up to my chest and he lightly pinched my nipple. The knot in my stomach released and I came as Axel continued to lick me clean. As I focused on catching my breath his body plopped next to mine and he pulled me on top of him. "Thank you for the breakfast princess" I giggled against his chest and he kissed the top of my head. "You're hard" I looked up at him and he nodded, "Don't even think about it, just relax baby" I pouted at him and he kissed me sweetly. "I want to make you feel good".

   I trailed my hand up his abs and he narrowed his eyes at me, "You always make me feel good, I don't want you thinking you have to repay me just because I do something for you" I tilted my head laughing, "Ax you're my husband, I don't think of of as repaying at all" He cupped my face stroking my cheek, "Lets get some actual food inside us princess" I huffed and he laughed sliding out of bed still holding onto me. I wrapped myself around him as he stepped into the closet and got a new pair of boxers and a hoodie. He gently placed me down and handed me his clothes and I quickly put them on before he grabbed my hand and walked me to the kitchen. "Eggs? French toast? Waffles?" I shrugged hopping on top of the counter.

   "Anything will do hot stuff" He nodded opened the fridge and there was a knock at the door. I groaned sliding off the counter, "I'll get it" I shook my head and kissed his cheek, "Cook" He nodded and I shuffled my way over to the door opening it, "Kingston" I said in a slight shock and he smiled at me, "Good morning Aurora, is Axel home?" I nodded and waved him in. "WHO IS IT?" Axel shouted from the kitchen, I walked in with Kingston following behind me and when Axel turned his eyes went from me to Kingston then back to me. "I'll make coffee" I tightly smiled at Axel and he nodded. "Whats up man?" He shook Kingston's hand and Kingston sighed, "Aurora congrats on the girl, Ax can I talk to you in your office?" Axels brows furrowed as he gave a curt nod and the men left the kitchen as I continued to brew coffee. 

   I lowered the flame on the stove that Axel left on from cooking eggs, a few minutes later the front door closed and a brooding Axel stormed into the kitchen. "Everything okay?" He huffed ignoring me, going back to cooking. I sighed and walked out of the kitchen heading straight to the bedroom. I went right into the bathroom and turned the shower on then took the hoodie and boxers off before brushing my teeth. When I saw the steam across the mirror I headed into the shower trying to keep my mind off of Axels temper. It must have been at least an hour that I was just standing there letting the water fall over me, I slightly jumped when I felt hands wrap around me. Axels lips grazed my ear, "I'm sorry baby, don't be mad at me please" I leaned into his chest and he lightly kissed my shoulder. "I'm not mad, I just don't want to be around you when you're like that".