57

Aurora

   The week finally came to an end, I sighed leaning back in Axels home office chair. "Everything okay princess?" He popped his sweaty head in with a raised brow coming straight from our gym. "Yeah, I finally finished my paper" I closed my laptop and stood from his chair making my way towards his smirking face. "What?" He raked his teeth over his bottom lip, "I like the way you look behind a desk" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and he instantly brought his to my waist. "Yeah? Good thing I'll have my own once I get my PHD" He smiled and pecked my lips. "What time is everyone coming over?" My face grimaced once he pulled me closer into him. "You're soaked...And 4" He smirked with a chuckle, "I think it's your turn to get soaked" I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed him away from me. 

   "You always horny after working out?" He nodded smiling like a little boy. I shook my head and made my way out of his office and into our kitchen. "What should I make?" I turned to him and he leaned against the kitchen island crossing his arms making his muscles bulge. "They all like your burgers" I nodded smiling and pulled out all the ingredients, then I looked at the clock on the stove. "Shit, go take a shower and get ready while I make the burgers. It's 3:15" He smiled nodding then came over and kissed my cheek before making his way out of the kitchen. I chopped onions and peppers and threw it in a bowl with chopped beef, eggs, and breadcrumbs and mixed it all together with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and some chopped parsley. I quickly formed the meat into even patties and threw them on the skillet. 

   While they cooked I quickly threw a salad together and I chopped up some baby potatoes and seasoned them before throwing them into the oven. I flipped the burgers and added slices of cheese to them as Axel walked in. "I got it from here princess, go get ready" I nodded at him and he kissed my forehead before I ran upstairs and jumped into the shower. I quickly washed myself and ran right into the bedroom, then my closet pulling a random dress off a hanger and pulling it on. I combed my hair out then threw it in a cute clip, then I sprayed myself with perfume before slipping some sandals on and heading back downstairs. As soon as my foot hit the last step the bell rang and I shuffled over to the door opening it. "HI SEXY" Ashley threw her arms around me as Axel came behind me wiping his hands in a dish towel, "You're literally glowing, ugh I missed you so much".

   I smiled at her shaking my head then hugged Francesca, then Rachel inviting them in. "How have you two been?" Ashley smiled grabbing Francesca's hand, "Really good" I nodded smiling, "And you miss girl?". Rachel rolled her eyes smiling, "I've been good babes". The bell rang again, Axel opened it and Aaron, Ethan, and Evan waltzed in, Aaron immediately lifted me in his arms squeezing me "I fucking missed you kid" I gigged wrapping my arms around his neck and Ethan scuffed as Evan laughed with Axel about something. Aaron gently put me down and Ethan pulled me to his chest. "I watched your game last night, you did good" He smiled down at me then patted the top of my head, "Thank you Rory". Axel came wrapping his arm around my shoulders smiling, "She jumped off the couch each time you caught the ball" I rolled my eyes and Ethan smirked, "Glad to know who my biggest fan is" He shot a wink at me and Axel scowled at him. 

   "Burgers are done" Axel said while holding his scowl and Ethan shot a thumbs up. We all made our way to the kitchen table and everyone took their seat as I served them. "Three empty seats?" I nodded at Evan, "Our parents" Right in cue the bell rang and I sighed making my way back to the front door and I opened it to my mom laughing with Maggie and Angelo. "Come in, come in" I smiled at them and they all took turns hugging me. "You're home will always amaze me" I smiled at my mom as she caressed my cheek. I led them to the kitchen and they all hugged Axel before we sat, "Mama Mags, how you been?" Maggie shook her head at Aaron and patted his head. "Good child" He frowns and we all laughed. We all started eating and laughing as we conversed abut childhood stories and good memories we've all shared.