XXI - USJ: The Arrival (1)

Start from the beginning

"Well, your quirks and techniques were strong! Your quirks were also flashy, enough to become a famous hero by just the appearance of your quirks!" Mina giggles.

"We trained harder..." Shoto nonchalantly replied as he looked outside the window. Mina immediately frowned.

"That's not what I meant! How did you train?!" Mina groaned, looking at Izuku since Izuku was probably the only person in the group of seven that talked perfectly normally. 

Shoto was monotonous and always frank. Katsuki always shouts and easily gets annoyed. Vincent is silent, Jack was flirtatious, and the other two, Jaime and Salvio would also be similar to Shoto, frankly answering. 

"Well, we always train every day. But lately, Hawks forced us to have a break for at least a day. Then, we decided to change the training schedule. We train each other through combat with Hawks or fight each other." Izuku awkwardly smiled, also embarrassed by Shoto's answer. 

"Training every day? When did you start training?" Kirishima asked.

"Kacchan, Shogun, and I began training at the age of four in the commission with Hawks and our other mentor. When we turned seven, we went to America for a mission and met the four of them, who had only begun training. Ever since then, we always train each other for each of our improvement..." Izuku replied as he stared at Kirishima.

"So the commission trained you?! That's amazing! Though, it's not surprising that you three got trained since your quirks were so cool..." Kirishima smiled awkwardly. 

Izuku softly chuckled and shook his head. "It's just a coincidence at first. Well, after the incident 11 years ago, we wouldn't be the person who we are now..." 

Katsuki chuckled and snorted, "If we weren't trained, I have to guess that Izuku would be a nerd!"

Shoto nodded in agreeance, followed by the giggles of the other sin members. Izuku smiled intimidatingly and chuckled.  Everyone on the bus, including the driver, felt the mad atmosphere around Izuku. All of them broke into a cold sweat.

Katsuki stuttered and said, "T-that won't work anymore..."

It's clearly a lie.

But then, when Izuku was about to respond, the nervous Aizawa coughed, gaining all of the class' attention. 

"We're going to arrive in several minutes, so wake the sleepyheads and stop messing around..." Aizawa "sternly" replied despite being intimidated by Izuku's smile from earlier. He didn't expect that a soft and gentle personality kid like him could smile maliciously. 

Izuku frowned but removed the malicious intent around him. He silently closed his eyes and slowly respired. The class also noticed the intent dissipating. They sighed in relief, glad that they were able to live for another day.

'It seems like this class would be more troublesome than I thought. He would be the number 1 problem child now. Katsuki would be the number 1 chaotic child...' Aizawa marks. He might be marking them as problematic or chaotic, but he only does that since he was kind of worried and attached to them.

He was also quite fond of Vincent and Shoto, but he couldn't think of any nickname for them. Especially when Vincent loves to sleep—or that's what Aizawa observed for the short time they were in class.

He can't call him his "favorite child" since his adopted son, Shinso, might get jealous.

"We're here..." Aizawa announces as he nodded to the driver to open the door. The driver did what Aizawa meant and left the bus, whereas the class immediately rushes out of the bus. As usual, Iida was nagging at them for inappropriate behavior.