𝐂𝐡. 49.5: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐬

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Arriving at an abandoned building, he saw someone sitting in front of him, revealing himself to be Kisaki. Kisaki then asked him if he's the "Reaper", who remarks that he has never seen Kisaki before.

Kisaki then decided to give Hanma an offer, an offer to be one of his own pawns.

Looking back at the situation, Hanma remember that the reason he accepted Kisaki's offer is that he was interested in Kisaki, who was vaguely different from the other delinquents. He doesn't know what made him feel that way.

Kisaki was a pro in finding ways into people's hearts. He'd avoid standing out, and then manipulated people's hearts from the sidelines. Heck, he manages to manipulate Pah-Chin, Kiyomasa and Peh-Yan just by being on the sidelines.

Remembering another situation, Kisaki recalls that he indeed told Hanma that he's merely a tool for him, one that'll be abandoned and replaced the moment he's no longer useful. To his surprise, Hanma laughs in response, saying that it is an ideal life.

To Hanma, life with Kisaki is like a circus, The various people that he used, like Kazutora and Yuzuha, acted like entertainment shows, which excites Hanma to the core. After all, Kisaki's the reason why his life is filled with colours now.

But what he didn't expect is for that same interest to grow into something more. No longer like a friendship, but more like a romantic one.

Yes, Hanma's in love with Kisaki. And he doesn't give an f what people think, he's gonna embrace his sexuality as a gay man. With the LGBT rights improving in Japan, he hopes that it means people are gonna accept the community more here.

Of course, he believes that Kisaki doesn't like him that way, as Kisaki stated that he's in love with Hina, the main reason why he's trying to get to the top of the delinquent world. Despite being secretly disappointed that his friend isn't gay, that doesn't take his crush on him away.

But unbeknown to him, Kisaki is not really a straight guy. Sure, he does have a crush on Hina and he believes that being the top delinquent may get her to love him, but he feels something different whenever he's around with Hanma.

Initially, he only sees Hanma as just another pawn and nothing more. After all, he cares little about his subordinates and his superiors alike, like Osanai and Choji for example. But for some reason, he doesn't have that same feeling whenever he hangouts with Hanma for some odd reason.

Sure, he does treat Hanma like a tool, but that have become rarer than before, totalling out of character even for his liking.

Ever since his childhood, he has always felt lonely and isolated, with his high grades causing him to be alienated by the other kids as a result. It was Hina who only understood him as a genuine being that caused him to fall in love with her.

And so, the same can be said with his friendship with Hanma. He's the only one who also saw him as a human being, despite being fully aware that he won't hesitate to abandon the tall guy once his usefulness becomes dry.

After all, he notices Hanma's blatant simping on him, one who he doesn't mind unless it gets annoying. He wonders what his abes look like though...

The mere thought of that caused him to spit his green tea out of shock, realizing something that he never expected. Not only is he start caring about Hanma as a friend, but is it possible that he's started blushing at the thought of him?

Now, he doesn't mind having a friend, as he secretly doesn't want to let go of Hanma yet, despite occasionally being tired of Hanma's antics. But having a crush on him?

No, he can't. He can't date the only pawn he cares about, as he doesn't want his parents to know about his sexuality. Not just that, but everything that he works up for would be useless if he decided to date Hanma.

If such a situation happens, the people that he manipulated, the goal that he has in mind, and everything that he works for to get to the top would feel useless at this point.

And such, as much as this'll hurt him in the process, he's gonna try to run away from these kinds of feelings. Like hiding in the closet, to hide his sexuality.

After finishing his food, he proceeds to wash his dishes in the kitchen before continuing to sip on his soup. He starts to think about his next plan, on how to further manipulate Toman from this point.

As for Hanma, he also finishes his soba, throwing it at the rubbish bin before turning off his television. As he stares at the freezing weather, he thinks about whether he should tell Kisaki the reason why he insists on following him?

...

Maybe one day he'll tell him. On his deathbed of course.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Author-kun here.

I present to you, a special chapter that I made in honour of this story getting 10k reads! Yes, this is a Hanma x Kisaki chapter, except that it ties to the story. If you don't like the ship, then please respect the chapter at least.

Also, I'm planning on posting another story soon, but I'm not sure if my motivation allow e to do so. Hope that things can go well though.

Lastly, I'm sorry if the chapter is short. That's all I can come up with.

Till then, see you in the next chapter!

-Author-kun

𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕:
'The Joker and the Queen'
Song by Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift
Lyric Video by Dan Music

𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 [Tokyo Revengers x Danganronpa] (𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍?)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें