10

Calypso's PoV

HOUSE OF BEAUTY

"Mistress?! How long have you been standing there?!"

"Long enough." I walked into the room and looked at the surrounding. I can't believe I have to witness such a travesty.

"Have you forgotten the oath you made before becoming the courtesan in House of Beauty? Who are these men in your room?" I forbid the males from escaping and asked Norman to block the door.

"Kneel," I told the men before I averted my attention to one of my courtesans.

"Well, I'm waiting. Tell me why you brought these men into the comfort of your room. Didn't you read the law in the rule book?" The woman keeps her head low, avoiding my gaze.

"Are you going to keep your mouth shut?" I don't think this conversation is going anywhere.

"There's nothing wrong with you having these men as your partner but not as one of my courtesans. You need to leave this establishment if you want to continue pleasuring them. There are rules to follow, and you're currently breaking them." The girl finally looks up to me.

"No! I want to work here. They mean nothing to me. All I wanted was their money. I need to spend extra money for my family back in the village. They offered to pay me extra. I know I did something against the rule, but please give me another chance." Another chance?

"I am known to be someone who doesn't give anyone second chances. Tell me a reason why I should?" I waited, but this woman didn't know what to say. I sighed before turning my body towards the door.

"Norman, chase these men away. And as for her- why don't you try to find a way to punish her for what she's done." Normal nodded before I left the room.

"Did something happen while I was gone? It seems the morality of those who work here plummeted." I asked my secretaries who were waiting for me.

"Well?" I waited for them to say something as I walked towards my office.

"Something did happen, and I think milady should see it yourself. That person is waiting inside your office as we speak." Huh? Which person?

"Welcome back, Lady Calypso." Someone familiar greeted me as I opened my office door.

"Why are you sitting in my seat, countess Ferrera?" I asked my secretaries to wait outside since I thought this conversation would go south.

"I'm sitting in my rightful place. You are trespassing into my place as if you own everything." Excuse me? Did something happen while I was away? How did this woman become big-headed all of a sudden?

"Ferrera, just because you married a count, that doesn't mean you own everything. I bought this land and built everything from dust. Who are you to say that this place belongs to you? You need proper paperwork to do that." Ferrera smiled before presenting something that looked like official documents from the count's office.

"My husband had bought every building on this land, including your establishment. How does it feel to be at a disadvantage." I see- so my business partner decided to betray my trust.

"That's cute, but this document is not valid until I give you my signage. And I don't think I'll be doing such a thing. It was my mother who built House of Beauty. And I intend to be the one to carry it to its former glory once again. Even if your husband is the lord of this land, it doesn't mean he could do anything he wants. The laws are there for a reason." I threw the papers in front of her face.

"Get the fuck off my seat." I smiled at Ferrera, who seemed to be controlling herself from bursting.

"It's good that you remember to be docile. I thought I would have to take out my whip for you." I chuckled before taking a piece of cloth on the table and wiping my chair clean.

"You know, Ferrera. There is something that I haven't taught my girls, and seeing how you act right now is making me embarrassed. I'm sorry that I didn't have the time to teach you how to be a real woman." I sighed. Ferrera slammed her hand on the table and asked me what I meant by that.

"To be a woman is more than a sex object for men. A woman has many advantages over men, but you didn't use it well. So what if you're married to the count? That man could replace you anytime he wants, and you might suffer in the end because of it too. Please make use of your assets and make a child with him. Use your intelligence on taking part of his wealth and place them into your name instead of taking what's mine. Use your brain, Ferrera." The countess was about to say something when someone I didn't expect to see suddenly walked into my office.

"Ah- perfect. The count is here. I just told the countess that the paper is not valid. You see, my lord- sometimes you have to work smart. Even though my business partner took care of this establishment when I was away, I am still the owner, and my signage is important. I know something like this would happen one day, and luckily none of you are smart enough to realize how stupid you act." I chuckled when the count tried to hide his embarrassment.

"Oh- don't be embarrassed. Everyone has their moment. I'm guessing this is not your turn to shine. But next time, if you're trying to outsmart me, do better research." I called for the secretaries to come in.

"Show our guests the way out. I'm sure they forgot which way to take since they haven't had the official tour yet." The secretaries nodded before doing as told. When the door closed, I sighed heavily before hitting the damn table with my fist.

"Everyone seems so eager to try and fight me. If blood they seek, it's blood they will get."

LATER THAT DAY,

"I was surprised when my aide told me that you're here looking for me. When did you come back, Gisele?" Gisele asked for another pint of beer and said,

"A few hours ago. Kian told me that you decided to leave the palace because you ran into some trouble. What happened?" Oh-

"Nothing much. I handle it with grace and poise. There's nothing that I couldn't handle. As a businesswoman, I need to be strict and proactive in all situations. Because I decided to be docile, everyone will run all over since they thought I was an easy target. But why are you here? Don't tell me that you missed me already." Gisele laughed before pointing at my breasts.

"I missed them. Not you, though. It seems you're back dressing like a courtesan." Although I should feel wary of her eyes, I don't think I am uncomfortable with it. I like how Gisele teased me sometimes.

"You're drunk."

"No, I'm not. I miss those fuckers, and I want to see them jingle." This woman is drunk.

"If you want to see them jingle, you have to pay. I am not a walking charity. I am a working woman who earns money." Gisele looks at me intensely before taking out several pouches of gold around her waist.

"Is this enough? Now let me see them jingle." Three thousand gold? I think I got myself a customer.

"Why don't we get to a more private room. Since you pay me this much, why don't we have fun?" She's a woman. After all, how hard could it be?

***

I- I was wrong. I am speechless because I didn't expect to see a bulge around her crotch. I-

"I took some potion when visiting the witch's lair and got this extra member between my groin. I don't know how to make it less active." Gisele is drunk, and her unexpected member is staring at me. What the hell- I shouldn't pull her pants now!

"Hey- do something, will you. Don't you have any ideas how to calm it down? Did you know that I had to pee standing up because of this? Even the witch doesn't know when the effect will last." I-

"I have an idea- why don't you slap it hard. Maybe it will help." I suggested.

"I tried that! It won't go down. Do something." What does she want me to do? Suck it?! Wait- maybe that's not a bad idea at all. But-

"What are you doing? Put in your clothes back!" Gisele yelled as I stripped my clothes off. What?! She asked for it; she might as well go through with it.

"Shut up, and let me handle it!" I yelled back and pushed Gisele back against the bed frame. She is going to kill me for this.

THE NEXT NIGHT,

We- I can't believe we spent the whole night together the next morning! I lost count of how many times Gisele-

It feels good! But at the same time, I feel sore all over my body. Looking at this woman next to me, she doesn't seem to be tired at all. Luckily, when she was too exhausted, the 'thing' disappeared, and everything seemed to be back to normal.

How long has it been since I feel like I'm in cloud nine? Last night and this morning were like something I never expected someone like me could handle. And Gisele has such great physical strength.

"Ow- my head." Gisele begins to stir beside me. She got up to a sitting position and groaned in pain while massaging her temple.

"How did I end up here? What are you doing laying next to me without wearing anything?" I see- she forgot everything that happened.

"Maybe this could help you remember everything." I leaned for a kiss on a cheek. Gisele froze before touching her cheek.

"What are you doing?! I-," oh- did she realize something? Her expression changes.

"What have I done? Are you okay? Your neck- those bruises, did I do that?" I nodded before smiling at her.

"Gisele, you ought to take responsibility." I leaned close to her ear.

"Did you know how many times you release everything inside me? At first, it was an accident, but as we continued, you didn't even care what I had to say. You continuing to-" Gisele closed my mouth with her hands before I licked it with my tongue.

That action reminded me of how good of a kisser she is.

"I- I don't know what to do or say to you. I'm sorry. I was controlled by lust, and honestly, I don't think it was bad. You were- " I smirked.

"Amazing? Ridiculous talented in making you feel good? Oh, Gisele, you were so worried I might hate to see your naked body, but I didn't. Don't bring yourself down just because you think what happened to you is a flaw. It doesn't matter if you lost a breast or your whole body is filled with scars. What matters is what deep inside." Gisele probably didn't remember anything, but she was such a great companion.

I will never forget how Gisele continues to whisper into my ears, and she moves her hips in and out of me. I- I wouldn't mind if I have to bear her child at this point. Well, if the potion works. It charges her gender for a little while but does it work?

Gisele buried her face in her hands as I continued to comfort her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to rape you." I smacked the back of her head as hard as I could.

"You were doing what you did with my consent! It's not rape. But like I said, you ought to take responsibility. If you don't, I will probably make your life a living hell. Pun intended." I chuckled.

"Do I have to pay extra money since you comforted me?" I laughed.

"No- this is a free session. But there won't be any of this in the future." Gisele finally smiles.

"I see."