221-230

Chapter 221 Reconciliation 

When Li Hua came home, it was getting dark. She thought of being angry with her daughter during the day, and she was a little embarrassed. In fact, she didn't know that although her daughter's words were direct, it was not wrong at all. On the other hand, she was such a big person. , not as savvy as a child.

Today, she helped her father for an afternoon. She went to the market to buy this and that. At first, she didn't think so, until she realized that she should pay for everything, Meng Yuan and her children consciously went to the market. She stepped back and waited for her to pay. She only had two dollars left in her hand. As a result, they took out nothing left.

She's not a fool, so she couldn't see that Meng Yuan did this on purpose, so she deliberately stayed at their house at night, wondering if she could have a meal.

These days, if she can be left to have a meal by the master, it is a very warm thing. She thought that if she paid so much, a meal should not be a problem.

However, when she waited until it was dark, Meng Yuan didn't cook, and she kept winking at her father. Although his father gave her face on the spot because of Meng Yuan's stinginess, the two even quarreled about it. Li Hua, however, had no face to stay any longer.

When she got home, it was pitch-dark, which made her panic for a moment, for fear that the child would be mad at her, just as she was about to call her by her nickname, Mu Yan appeared.

"Auntie, Nannan and I were just cleaning the yard. She was tired and rested first, so she didn't care about cooking."

"Ah, by the way, our house has been repaired. I'll go up the mountain to chop some wood and do some work. Furniture, our home is like this, " Is the home repaired?

Li Hua was overjoyed, took a few steps back, looked at the dim light, and couldn't help but close his mouth with joy: "That's great, it's like a home at last."

"You still play furniture?"

Mu Yan Nodding with a smile, "I learned from others for a while before, but I didn't have the qualifications to sell it, but I can still use it for my own use." , I haven't eaten yet, I'll cook now."

Seeing Li Hua excitedly rubbing her hands towards the kitchen, Mu Yan let out a long sigh of relief.

On the whole, she is not a vengeful person. Her heartless appearance is really different from the woman in her memory.

It is hard to imagine that such a kind woman would give birth to such a vicious girl.

It seems that this is not only related to her own growth environment, but also inherited the vicious gene of Laolian's selfishness.

When Li Xiang came out of the space, Li Hua's meal was ready, and it was still porridge and leftover steamed buns at noon.

The steamed buns can be eaten if they cool down, but she doesn't want to eat the garlic juice anyway. The rest of the garlic juice, although they belong to them, has nothing to do with other people's helpers, but in the end it's the rest , it stinks, she was not used to it, so she didn't touch it, just drank a bowl of soup and got up.

Li Hua grabbed her hand, "Nan, are you still angry with your mother?"

Mu Yan was not picky. After eating, seeing that the mother and daughter had something to say, she returned to her room wisely.

Li wanted to look back at Li Hua, the dim firelight reflected on her troubled face, and she looked at herself worriedly.

She is only in her twenties, but she looks like she is in her thirties. Speaking of this poor woman, she actually has no luck. She is gentle, kind, weak, and even a little incompetent, but it is undeniable that she loves her wholeheartedly. She, she can look down on her personality, but she can't look down on her as a person.