961-970

961. Toilet Fight

Qin Huanqiao raised his eyes and said something fair with an expressionless face.

"Li Xiang doesn't come home every day. When she is in the dormitory, she is used to going to bed early and getting up early. If we have questions that we don't know, she will answer patiently and share her class notes. I can hear her reciting English texts, whether she is working hard alone, she is looking at ordinary times, rather than grasping a point to magnify it infinitely.

Her achievements today were obtained by her hard work, not by chance or relying on it. Envy and jealous, she is the representative of the English class. When reading English early in the morning, and dictating words, she will also teach us grammar by the way. Even because of her suggestion, there will be impromptu English sketches in English class now, and practice oral English with her. I think I have made great progress. In short, after listening to Li Xiang's explanation, my English has improved a lot .I am very grateful to her. Not only did she not hide her secrets, but she also used her study time to help the students. I think she's great." 

As soon as Qin Huanqiao's words fell, Jiang Shengnan and Ying Meimei who were in the same dormitory also stood up and agreed, and even Wen Jiaojiao, Zhang Cuihong and Lin Huihui followed Li Xiang's ears, practiced oral English, and made significant progress. , so when Li Xiang was gossiped, it was rare for them to unite together to fight against those who are not good at others.

"After class in our dormitory at nine o'clock, we went back to the dormitory to wash and tidy up. When washing and tidying up, we said everything we had to say. We went to bed on time at 9:30, and the dormitory was quiet at 10 o'clock. The next day was also remembered by Li Xiang. At the earliest, if we still have time after getting up and washing up, we will follow her to read the English text. After reading two or three times, it will be time for the morning run. After the run, we will start the formal study. Study when you study, don't force study when you shouldn't study, noon is the time for rest, don't do anything related to rest, so as not to disturb others, we just thought it was offensive and not friendly enough, But gradually realized these benefits, we won't chat for too long at night, let alone at noon.

When we are eating, our mouth will keep talking. If we want to use the time to study after class, it is just pretending. Don't think that we don't understand it. Therefore, if you are not good at studying, it really has nothing to do with others. Let's see what's wrong with yourself! "

Tan Xiaoxiao, Jiang Shengnan, and Ying Meimei's words were immediately echoed and applauded by most of the class, which made the few people who wanted to say something in the past finally had to shut up under Le Rong's eyes. This class will make Du Dewei re-acquainted with his students, and he deeply feels that in some aspects, girls are really more troublesome than boys.

After class, Li Xiang go to the toilet to change his aunt's towel, and still hide in the The most corner position, three days ago, the amount is not much, so I changed from the longer type to the shorter one. Just after finishing the toilet, I was stopped by Yang Cuicui, Peng Yunyun, Liu Sisi, and Qin Cuicui at the same time.

Li Xiang frowned slightly . , because I didn't notice them before, I didn't expect these four to stop her here.

"What do you want to do? "

"You are very good, even the head teacher speaks good words for you, the whole class despise us, good-looking, that's good, are you proud?" "

"Say what?" For some reason, there is still one minute to go to class, I don't have time to spend with you here, get out of the way! "

"No, you can leave if you want?" Where is it so cheap? The next class is physical education, and everyone is on the playground. You said that if you fell into the ditch, how many people would have to watch the joke here? "

Yang Cuicui, who is tall and strong, looked at Li Xiang with a squinting smile, but Li Xiang raised her brows instantly because of her words.

"Oh? So the four of you are here to throw me in the ditch? I can't see it, you're so vicious at such a young age! "

"Are we vicious?" Who is evil? If it weren't for you, would we be named and criticized by the head teacher? Can you study well? Aren't you a villager? What are you proud of? Believe it or not, we'll send you back to your rural hometown? "

Li Xiang rarely gave them a serious look, "What's wrong with me being from the countryside? I drink your food and eat your food? If it's a mistake to study well, then why do you still study? Just go home and become illiterate. , what high school and what university? To put it bluntly, you are here to find trouble. You can't see other people's good eye redness. It's you who are talking about it. Okay, if you have the ability to put me in the pit, I will call you grandma. "

That's what you said, you're not allowed to sue at that time!"

Li Xiang sneered, "On the contrary, if I put you in a dungeon, what if you sue?"

" You want to throw us into the ditch? You are daydreaming, don't you talk nonsense, I'll let you see what happens when you offend us, get up, and I can put her on the ground by myself, in the toilet like this Disgusting place, lying on the ground is also uncomfortable, I will let you touch the smell of urine first, and then you will fall, and you can get used to the smell in advance!"

...

Five minutes later, Li Xiang walked out of the toilet , calmly washed his hands at the door, and then trotted to the playground.

The roll call had already started in the physical education class, and Li Xiang was a few minutes late, "I'm sorry teacher, I'm late for a stomach upset."

"Okay, back to the team, Yang Cuicui, Peng Yunyun, Liu Sisi, and Qin Cuicui have asked for leave?"

"To tell the teacher, they are Fighting in the toilet!" Li Xiang said casually.