421-430

Chapter 421 You can keep a copy of the ability (1/1)
"Ding, congratulations to the host for fulfilling the original owner's wish, successfully taking revenge on the Zheng family, and making them regret and annoyed, and obtaining 38,000 merit points calculated by the system."

"Ding, congratulations to the host for completing the hidden mission, successfully rescuing his daughter, and relying on himself Ability, save the Quartet, and get a lottery ticket."

"Ding, congratulations to the host for successfully bringing back the relics that Lisa used her ** and her life-long abilities to condense, and you can get a system reward."

After the mechanized female voice disappeared, Li Xiang slowly opened her eyes, and as soon as her consciousness returned, she first went to check the palm of her hand.

There, a flesh-colored relic was lying there. Thinking of Lisa, Li Xiang burst into tears: "Lisa, why are you so stupid?"

"The meaning of her life is to protect her mother. When her mother is gone, she loses her. The ** who survived can be considered a happy departure, because in this way, I can stay by your side for the rest of my life..."

Ali's words made Li Xiang even more uncomfortable, and the tears could not be wiped away, and in the end it was Ali. Come out and ask her.

"Because of Lisa's incarnation, the system makes an exception to reserve a power for you. What class do you choose?"

Li Xiang was startled, "What do you mean by keeping a copy?"

"Although you have mastered the key to power cultivation, But this is not the end of the world after all, there is no big environment, the speed and method of ability cultivation will be limited and changed. Even if you start from scratch, you will not reach the initial stage of the end of the world in ten or eight years. The meaning of the current system is, Make a copy of the abilities you possess in the last days, and use them as your abilities in the future. The level is your peak period in the last days, which one do you choose?"

After Li Xiang realized what Ahri's words meant, the whole person They all cheered: "Is this true? I can choose any series?"

Ali nodded: "Yes, as long as it is the power you once had, you can choose!"

Li Xiang couldn't wait to wipe his tears and cried with joy: "Great, then I choose the life department, I want to resurrect my Lisa, I want her to stand in front of me alive, even if she stays in space for a lifetime , I am also willing!"

In the last days, because of the spiritual spring space and the super wood repair ability, she created a pair of hands of God, which can revive all sources of life, including animals, plants and humans, but this ability cost The mental power of her is not something that ordinary people can bear, so she basically has been cultivating non-stop all her life to make up for this shortcoming.

However, Ali shook her head regretfully at her: "I know how you feel, but I'm sorry, Lisa can't be resurrected. Although the life system is the power you once had, the premise is that you must have multiple powers at the same time. To maintain the mental power and spiritual power it consumes, the world you are returning to has no such innate conditions at all, you, change it!"

Li Xiang could not hear it, and tears came down again, looking at Ali Yi Face headache: "You have to know that crying can't solve any problem."

"Spiritual department, I choose spiritual department. This relic belongs to me, right? You can't take it away, right?"

Ali nodded . Head: "Of course, she belongs to you, and no one can take it away!"

"Then I will put her in the spiritual spring and nourish her with the spiritual water. Do you think she will have life one day?"