901-910

901. 

 "The person you like? Who is she? If the person you choose is better than me, I recognize it, and I will definitely bless you!"

"You don't know this person, his name is Mu Yan (Mu Yan), not from a famous family, Just an ordinary countryman, I have self-knowledge, my identity is not worthy of you, why would you hang yourself on a tree like me? With your identity and status, if you want to find a man who is stronger than me, it is simply It's easy, so please think twice."

When the eldest miss of the Ling family behind the screen heard the word Mu Yan, her heart suddenly shook and she asked subconsciously.

"Mu Yan? Can you tell me about this person?"

So Li Xiang talk about Muyan's life experience. As soon as he finished speaking, he heard the people behind the screen stumbling, even shoes. He ran out without wearing it.

Looking at Shi Yun, he said excitedly: "Wife, it's me, God, this system is so disgusting, it actually made me dress like a woman again!" /

Li Xiang stayed for a moment, then was hugged by the eldest Miss Ling family, but, looking at the face so close, she took a deep breath.

"It's no wonder that the original owner didn't want to join the family. It's really..." If she grew up like this, she wouldn't be happy to marry such an ugly wife.

Because this eldest Miss Ling family has been practicing martial arts all the year round, she hangs out with men in the military camp. Not only does she not have the appearance that a woman should have, but she is also terrifyingly dark.

There were freckles on her face, but they were covered because of the blackness. What was even more unacceptable to the original owner was that she was stronger than he looked.

After giving birth to his daughter, General Ling was injured and could no longer bear children, so he raised his daughter as a boy, and planned to have his daughter recruit a son-in-law in the future. In the circle of men, basically men can, and she can. Over time, it is no different from a real tigress.

Of the noble family sons in Kyoto, which one did not respect her?

Shi Yun's appearance completely fell after she glanced at her. She might not be able to control other men, but Shi Yun has no family bond. She thinks he is very suitable, so she never asked him if he was willing or not. He directly asked his father to come to propose marriage.

It was because of her disrespect that Shi Yun was very disgusted, and he had seen that face, so he would not accept it anyway.

Only then did Li Xiang and Mu Yan have the opportunity to pass through...

Now, after hearing Li Xiang's words, Mu Yan shook his head helplessly.

"I also want to dislike it, but what can I do? However, since you and I are already engaged, can we get married directly?"

Originally, he wanted to find Li Xiang after crossing over, but after receiving the information in his mind, she made a rough guess. In fact, even if Li Xiang didn't come, she might have to come and ask. After all, it was too coincidental. At the same time, he fell into the water and he passed through. What about the other one?

Rather than saying that Li Xiang wanted to test her just now, it would be better to say that they were testing each other.

Now that the truth is revealed, the two don't say much nonsense, and directly agreed on the date of marriage. " Okay, that's it. I'll discuss it with General Ling. No problem, we'll go through the process."

Don't delay too long.

Probably both of them have had the experience of swapping genders, so this time I just expressed surprise at first, and then I can take it lightly.

In fact, Li Xiang thinks there is nothing wrong with her now. She was originally a woman, and now wearing it on this man who has no power, it is quite in line with her own ability and strength.

And Mu Yan was originally a man, so when he wore it on the female god of war, he no longer had any scruples, and he didn't feel like he was tied up when he did anything. It was perfect.

The two hit it off, why are you hesitating?

Li Xiang went home and informed the Shi family that she had agreed to the marriage.

Everyone in the Shi family was very happy, but out of her intolerance to Jipin and to prevent these people from pulling up in the future, she proposed to cut off the relationship.

Shi Fengyuan was stunned: "What did you just say? You want to sever ties with us?"

Shi Yun sneered and looked at him: "You took me out of the marriage without my permission, since it is a marriage, then I and the Shi family Of course it doesn't matter. Those betrothal gifts are just what the Shi family has given me over the years. Before I join the family, you must sign the severance document, otherwise, I will not 'marry' out!" When the word "marry" was used, she deliberately accentuated her tone, making Shi Fengyuan furious.

But Shi Yun didn't look at his face at all, turned around and left, before leaving, he didn't forget to say a word.

"It's true that you have raised me over the years, but haven't you deprived my father of the property? Don't think that I know nothing, without my father, do you think you can come this far? You are my Dear uncle, but you are not as good to me as the cats and dogs in your yard, just stop it, if you force it hard, don't blame me for jumping over the wall!"

Shi Fengyuan was so angry that he wanted to beat him, but his wife was ruthless. SHe hugged him fiercely and urged him loudly.

"Shi Yun is right. Since he is in the family, he has nothing to do with the Shi family. What does it matter if he cuts off the bookmark and does not sign it? Even if we sign it, does he have nothing to do with the Shi family? Sir, Why get so angry?"

Madam Shi saw Shi Fengyuan gradually calm down,