581-590

581. True Phoenix among the People 12

 After the family took a shower, they all sat around the fireplace, Lan Yin said to Lango after filling each child with a meal.

"Your pot is amazing. It doesn't stick to oil or batter. It looks very easy to use."

Languo took the white porridge and took a sip. The soft and glutinous taste made her instantly narrow her eyes: "It's delicious. It's called a non-stick pan."

"It's just a little small. But I think it's just right for pancakes."

"No, not only pancakes, fried eggs, fried sausages, fried and cooked well. So, if my mother likes it, it happens that we have a stove in winter, so let's cook here in the future. If you want to cook vegetables, go to the kitchen outside, and cook porridge here. Good."

Langou was thoughtful, Lan Yin didn't have to worry at all, thinking of the warm sleep last night, the more grateful to her.

"Ah, by the way, what are you putting in the stove? It's dark and smells so good."

Lan Guo was stunned, and quickly took out the six sweet potatoes with the iron hook, but because of the roasting The time is too long, and the outside is burnt. Fortunately, peeling off the skin does not affect eating.

"Sister, it's so fragrant, what is this, is it to eat?"

Languo was stunned for a moment, staring blankly at the sweet potato in his hand, "You don't know it?"

Lan Yin was also a little dumbfounded, should they know it?

Lango had an epiphany, co-authored This is a dynasty without sweet potatoes?

Then she took out the corn, "What about this?"

"Sister is so stupid, we didn't eat it before, you said it was called corn."

Langou's face was black, "I mean, before I told you, you saw Have you ever seen this thing?"

Lancao shook her head, Lan Yin shook her head, and the one-year-old Orchid excitedly clapped her little hands in Lan Yin's arms, screaming.

Now Languo knows that this country not only has no sweet potatoes, but also no corn.

I don't know if the taste of roasted sweet potatoes is too tempting. After eating, everyone ate a fragrant sweet potato. The bluegrass still wanted to eat, but the orchid stopped it.

"You drank a bowl of porridge, ate an egg, and ate an egg pancake and a sweet potato. If you eat it again, be careful that your belly explodes!"

Lancao quickly covered her stomach, "Oh, I don't want a stomach. Explosion, I just don't eat it."

"Good!" Although the two are not much different, but because she is a traveler, the seven-year-old Lancao is more like a normal elementary school student.

As for the one-year-old Xiaohua'er, the slag they dropped while eating has already filled her stomach and can be ignored, hehe.

After breakfast, Lan Yin went to wash, and Langou stood on the stool to help change the briquettes and put out the fire.

And the bluegrass with the stumbled orchid has gone outside and merged with the snow.

In the yard, Lan Yin shouted at the two of them while washing the dishes. Lango cleaned up the house, leaned against the door frame, listened to the giggling of the sisters, and looked at Lan Yin's busy figure, and suddenly felt that this was the case. is life.

"Mother, don't worry about them, there is a stove in the house if it gets dirty and wet, and it's enough to bake it. It's also good for them to get in touch with cold air and increase their resistance."

Although Lan Yin doesn't know what resistance is, she has witnessed it with her own eyes. Lango, who rescued the wounded, had habitually chose to trust her, so she no longer stopped the two girls from going to play in the snow.

After the backyard was cleaned up, the two came to the restaurant and placed the two trolleys in a suitable position.

Then Li Xiang took out two small liquefied gas and put it inside the car, ignited it, added water to the plate, and added red robes and other hot pot ingredients to dissolve.

The water boiled, and the skewers she had packed were brought out neatly. Lan Yin was surprised when she saw the finished product.

"When did you finish it, why didn't you call me?"

Lango chuckled, "It was done last night, so you won't be sleepy at that time, and you will be idle when you are idle."

"Then you plan to open it today. "

Well, we don't have so many routines. We will open today, and we will hang the plaque in a while, otherwise people will think we are the previous silk and satin village!" The

plaque was written by Li Xiang herself and framed by herself. , The three characters of 'Huibin Building' are majestic, and they are no worse than the purchased plaque.

After the plaque was hung up, she took out a long string of whips and put them 'crackling', and a leaflet written on red paper was placed at the door.

"Today's special price, buy 10 get 1 free, buy 20 get 5 free, welcome to the store to taste!" On the trolley in the store, there are vegetarian dishes on the left and meat dishes on the right. Son. "

In order to adjust the taste, sesame paste, chili, coriander, chives, salt, soy sauce and other ingredients were prepared on the cart.

After finishing everything, Lan Yin looked at Lan Guo nervously: "Let's sit here." ? Do you want to go outside to solicit guests? "

However, the new store opened, and the two of them just sat here so dry?

"By the way, what did you order just now? It scared me to death. I just ran to the backyard to take a look, and the two were already scared. Gotta go home. "

Langou's mouth twitched and wiped, there are no firecrackers here.