151-160

Chapter 151 Finally Divided 

Hearing that Meng Zhong was going to split up the family, the hearts of Li Sanzhu's family instantly rose to their throats: "Dad said this, but is it true?"

Meng Zhong glared at them with a gloomy face and gritted his teeth: "What is true or false, You are embarrassing me like this in public. If I don't agree, you will not have to send my son to the police? Li Sanzhu, this time you are cruel, but if you want to split up the family, I also have additional conditions."

Li Sanzhu looked She glanced at Meng Yuan and nodded: "You say,"

"You can't drive us away before our Mengjia Village has been relocated!"

Mengjia Village was severely damaged and cannot be repaired within half a year. They all have to live in Li Sanzhu's house.

Hearing this, Li Sanzhu replied without thinking: "Okay, it's no problem, no matter what, you are also my father-in-law and mother-in-law, I can't make a reason to drive people out, as long as you promise us to separate the family, others It's easy to say."

Meng Zhong breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, happy enough, since that's the case, you can bring the production team leader, the village head, and the secretary to come over as a witness, and we'll divide the family up today."

Actually, it's nothing . He has already said that he has gone out of the house, and he must have nothing, but because of this additional condition, and because of the fact that Li Sanzhu promised them before, he had to write clearly, so he had to invite the well-heeled people in the village to come over and do it. witness.

Therefore, when Li Xiang and Mu Yan arrived, Li Sanzhu happily thanked the production team leader with the separation document.

Seeing Li Hua, Li Sanzhu ran over excitedly like a child: "Hua'er, look, my father has split up, change tomorrow and get a new marriage certificate with your aunt, our little family will be perfect, ah yes, you Seeing that my father has split up, you can sign your household registration back, after all, we are a family, you are the eldest of the family, how can you live alone?"

Li Xiang instinctively refused when he heard this. Later, I felt that she was small, so I could only tug at Li Hua's palm.

Li Hua certainly knew what the girl thought. Although she really wanted to live with her father, her mother was no longer there. It would be impossible for her to live with her stepmother under the same roof. It's about to be repaired, the three of them are quite comfortable, and they don't need to be crowded with Dad and the others at all.

Thinking of this, she smiled and shook her head: "No, Dad, I've already been married, and it's inappropriate to transfer the household registration back, and it's already gone, and it's troublesome to toss again and again, after all, we live in a village, and there will be some problems in the future. It's convenient to take care of each other for anything, it doesn't matter if it's not on the same account book."

Hearing this, Li Xiang breathed a sigh of relief. Although Li Sanzhu was a little disappointed, he glanced at Meng Yuan who was nervous behind him, and immediately understood in his heart. .

The girl is kind-hearted, this is because he doesn't want to embarrass him, because he Li Sanzhu is incompetent, not only mistreated his ex-wife, but also mistreated this eldest daughter.

That's all, the girl is right. I will live in a village in the future. I can't see it when I look up and look down. How can I help you.

"Okay, then I'll listen to you."