771-780

771.

 Li Xiang glanced at her indifferently, "I think you haven't thought about it clearly, so you should go back and think about it again!"

Li Heya Qingxiu's face overflowed with forbearance anger, "This kind of surgery is performed in the hospital. , at most 100 yuan, you, your mouth is 2,000, which is 20 times, how can I accept it?"

Li Xiang smiled, "Then you can go to the hospital to do it, I didn't force you You must come and find me, right?"

"Li Xiang!" Li Heya gritted her teeth and roared at her, "Will you let me go if you have to force me to the point of nowhere?"

"That's what you said. I thought my house was run by a hospital, and I can help you get rid of that piece of flesh in your stomach with your mouth? You don't even think about your current situation. Where did the excitement go when you took off your pants? My flesh hurts? As long as you have the shameless state you used to be in, you will not beg me to come to you, right?"

Li Heya cried, but Li Xiang really made her cry, she don't want to see her crying and grieving face at all.

"You go, this is the price I have here. If you want to, I'll help you. If you don't want to, just leave. There's nothing to say. Besides, I can still use credit here to let you pay IOUs. You are at the hospital. Let's see if they give you credit, don't be ashamed, give you some sunshine, and you won't know what your surname is!"

Li Heya wanted to be tough and don't look at other people's faces, but now that she Is there any other way to go?

No!

She didn't know what Li wanted to do to help her get rid of the child, but since she promised, she would definitely be able to do it.

Although she hated her superior posture, she had to believe in her ability.

Li Heya gritted her teeth again thinking that she could exchange 2,000 yuan for her college degree, in exchange for her future regular job and urban hukou.

With absolute humiliation, she signed an IOU of two thousand yuan.

On the IOU, Li wanted her to write, "In five years, if you repay the two thousand yuan within five years, there will be no interest, and in the future, over one year, you will pay an additional one hundred yuan interest!"

"Li Xiang, This is profit, don't you want to kill me? Five years, how can I pay it off in five years? It will take me four years to go to school, and in four years I will have to figure out how to pay for my living expenses, and do an internship after graduation The salary of 20 yuan during the period is already too high, I don't eat or drink for less than 500 yuan a year, how can you ask me to pay you back 2,000 yuan?"

Li Xiang smiled at her, "You can also not sign."

She probably didn't know that the so-called iron rice bowl would gradually decline or even be laid off with the spring breeze of reform and opening up.

On the contrary, private enterprises have sprung up to replace state-owned enterprises little by little. At that time, if Li He Ya have a little vision, they will not eat the dead wages, but will try their best to change jobs to private enterprises. At that time, the two It's not as difficult as she thought to pay back the thousand yuan.

Li Heya hates Li Xiang's superior attitude the most. In her opinion, this son of a bitch is relying on Mu Yan's power. Without Mu Yan, what would she be? Maybe not as good as her? What are you chattering about here?

But now, it is obvious that she is in a weak position. If she doesn't sign, she can't get the child to be aborted. What can she do?

Every day I have to figure out how to pay for my living expenses. Where is the extra energy to worry about this?

Immediately, she gritted his teeth and stomped her foot, signed,but—— "I want to borrow 3,000!" Now that you have already borrowed money, it is better to borrow a little more and lend out your living expenses for the next few years.

However, Li Xiang understood her thoughts at a glance, and smiled at her with an angry attitude.

"I'm sorry, I only lend 2,000 yuan. Do you think I'm a nouveau riche? That's 3,000 yuan if you open my mouth? No!"

Even if I do, I won't lend it to you. I want to use my money to enjoy your college life, beautiful. you!

As far as your idea of ​​​​loving indolence and dislike of labor is concerned, people don't know the idiots in the south, east, north and west if they give you some sweetness. It's no wonder that you can keep the money!"

Don't let her get the 2,000 yuan back in the end, and continue to clean up the mess for you.

Don't even think about it.

So Li Xiang directly rejected her request, Li Heya failed to achieve her goal, she was a little disappointed, but there was nothing she could do.

People say no, what can she do?

And she also knew that a thousand dollars was not a small amount, it was no wonder she could afford it as a little brat.

In the end, you can't borrow it from Mu Yan?

When he mentioned Mu Yan, Li Heya felt a pain in his heart. That outstanding young man, she was interested in him, but only Li Hua and her daughter were in his eyes, and he didn't even want to look at her more. If he could look at her once more, how could she be reduced to where she is today?

She doesn't want to leave the rich and capable Mu Yan, so why go to the poor scumbag?

Li Heya, who was getting more and more angry, almost scratched the paper with the pen she wrote on.

After a strong ideological struggle, I finally gritted my teeth and wrote a contract of prostitution that I felt I could not afford for the next five years, or even ten years.

After reading the IOU she wrote, Li Xiang directly reached out and handed her a black pill.

"Eat it, then lie on the bed and wait for the attack. After an hour, the embryo will peel off. Take the pot carefully. Next, I will look at the shape to determine whether it has all peeled off. If there is any residue, I'm afraid still have to drink medicine! "