271-280

Chapter 271 Threats 

As mentioned earlier, Li Hua is a person who does not understand rejection. Over the years, Li Liang knows this cousin better than anyone else.

Before they came, they all inquired clearly, this Li Hua gave Li Sanzhu, oh, ten dollars for his third uncle.

Ten dollars, that's a great unity! ! !

How many kilograms of grain and how much meat do I have to buy?

They finally took the opportunity to kill her if they didn't kill her?

In order to get the compensation, Li Liang deliberately called her daughter-in-law over. Her daughter-in-law can calculate more than he does. See if Li Hua will not be peeled off this time?

Here Li Hua saw Li Liang's daughter-in-law, and his brows instantly twitched: "Sister-in-law, why are you here too?"

"My son has a fever caused by your daughter-in-law, can I not come? Okay, Huaer, Let's not talk about it here, let's go, go home, you mother, she hasn't seen you for a few days, she misses you, why don't we go back and have a look?"

Li Hua is not stupid, why didn't he know this was given by his brother and sister-in-law. She digs a hole, does the old lady miss her? Unless the sun hits the west out.

If she followed them back at this time, wouldn't the uncle's family have to eat her?

No money? If you have no money, you can borrow money from the production team first, and deduct it when the money is distributed at the end of the year.

Out of food? If you don't have food, you can borrow it from the production team first, and it will be deducted for you at the end of the year.

All in all, no matter what you say, they have a way to block your back road, and now they have made it clear that they want you to vomit some blood.

Li Hua had no choice but to look to her daughter for help: "Nan, this, how can this be?"

Very good, I don't have to make my own decisions, I know that I have asked her for advice, and it can be seen that the previous Cold War still has an effect.

Li Xiang pursed her lips, patted Li Hua's hand, motioned her not to get angry, and then looked up at Li Liang's wife.

"Aunt, can I have a word with you?"

Li Liang's wifegave her a casual glance and sneered.

"I said Hua'er, Nannan is only five years old, why do you have to ask her about everything?" "Could it be that it is not you who are in charge of your family, but your five-year-old daughter?"

If you don't want to listen to me, then I can go directly to the captain, and when something happens to you, don't look for our mother and daughter!"

Li wanted to see that the other party clearly despised himself, and even turned his head to mock her mother, and was angry. Without calling, he turned around and walked towards the captain's office.

Li Liang's wife didn't want to pay attention to this little girl's film, but after getting along with each other over the years, they had to admit that this little girl was very wicked and too smart, especially what you just said was clearly meant to threaten What they meant, they immediately glanced at her with a worried expression.

"What do you want to say, just say it?"

Li Xiang looked around and sneered, "Are you sure you want to say it here?"