911-920

911. 

  So far, with 10,000 taels of silver, she only has 2,000 taels of foreign debt left. She failed to settle the 10,000 taels of silver within half a year. Shi Yun was still a little embarrassed, but the Ling family's father and daughter were already very embarrassed. Satisfied.

After earning so much in half a year, wouldn't there be hope for the future?

Therefore, they were not disappointed at all, and instead glanced at Shi Yungao.

I used to think that this son-in-law was just an empty vase, but now through the observation of the past six months, I found that he had to grow into such a temper because of the environment. Look, since he came to the southern border, his changes are obvious to all.

I used to say that he couldn't endure hardship and was weak like a bitch, but look at it now.

Not only did they support their restaurant and grocery store by themselves, but I even heard that they are now making pills. They spend at least 20 days a month training with the soldiers in the military camp. How can this child not endure hardship? Hardworking.

Even Ling Jian himself had to admire his daughter's vision. He used to think that this son-in-law was a burden to him, but now the more he looks at him, the more pleasing to the eye, the potential stock, who doesn't like it? As long as he develops in the future, don't abandon his daughter.

But when it comes to Shi Yun making pills, the general Ling Jian is still very worried: "Can he do it? Don't eat dead people."

Although the girl had sworn before that Shi Yun had studied medicine, he was still too young after all. Moreover, studying medicine and seeing a doctor are two different things, especially when it comes to making medicine. If you don't pay attention, you will eat dead people. Even if she showed the medicine to the military doctor, she tried it. The effect was very good, but Ling Jian still felt nervous. 

"Father, you don't need to use someone if you don't believe in him. If you don't believe him, you don't have to use his medicine, but you have seen it. So far, the soldiers who have taken his medicine have not had any adverse reactions, and the military doctor also said that this kind of pill is obviously much better than those boiled soup mothers, and some medicines melt in your mouth, is it not better than the medicine that comes out of a hard jar with your nose?"

"No, I'm just curious, this kid is not yet twenty years old. When did he sneak up on such a skill and come back? If he showed a little bit of this level in the Shi family, he wouldn't be treated like that by Shi Fengyuan, right?"

Ling Wu shook his head disdainfully after hearing this: "If he really did that, where would it be my turn to pick up this leak?"

Ling Jian was a little unhappy about the girl's metaphor: "Why did you just pick it up? It's not like you can't get married. There are a lot of children who like you in the military camp, but I don't like them, don't say that you can't marry."

Ling Wu pouted, just like your daughter, it's really not her turn to choose okay? Those who said they liked him also looked sad when she was married. If they really wanted to marry him, the trouble would be even more violent than Shi Yun's reaction at the beginning, and if they were not careful, they would even be crushed to death by a senior official. statement. No matter what age, there are times when you look at your face, especially a woman like Ling Wu who doesn't pay much attention to her appearance. She is so powerful that she scares people to death. There may not be a man rushing to the meeting, because it is not easy to control!

It's also thanks to Shi Yun that Li Xiang, who has a daughter's heart, is in control. If he really wants to come over with another man, tsk tsk, I'm afraid he can't accept this reality.

There are only a few days before the Chinese New Year. [Shi Ji] started selling all kinds of cooked food. The sausage meat is almost dry, just waiting for people to come and pick it up. These are after eating in their restaurant a few days ago, and the response is relatively high. Well ordered.

The business of the grocery store is getting better and better as the New Year is approaching. It used to be once a day, but now it has to be pulled twice a day, and the cooked food of [Shi Ji] is also put on hold. Inside, the sales were quite good, but in the last few days of the year, the consumption of meat has caught up with the consumption of nearly half a month.

Not only the [Shi Ji] in the city is not idle, but also in the general's mansion in the city, they are not idle, they are stewing all kinds of cooked food all the time. This year is the first New Year after Miss Ling's marriage. For the Ling family, who is a little thin, that is very important.

So this year's New Year's Eve banquet was hosted by Shi Yun himself, and the chef of their [Shi Ji] served as an assistant.

Because she needs to bring her family, there are a lot of dishes to prepare for the New Year's Eve banquet. She is doing the prep work here, so Shi Ji can't take care of it.

Fortunately, the cooks at the General's Mansion were also able to help him. Shi Ji did not officially close until 5:00 pm on the 30th New Year's Eve, and officially reopened on the sixth day of the first lunar month.

The families of these chefs have been here one after another in the past six months. They can support the family by themselves. For Shi Yun and General Ling, the chefs are very grateful, so come here on the evening of the 30th year They also feel honored to work overtime.

After three hours of preparation, the New Year's Eve banquet officially started at 8 o'clock, and the chefs' families were also picked up. Although they did not attend the main table, it was quite remarkable to have a place in the side table.

The ingredients needed for the whole banquet cost nearly 1,000 taels of silver, which is absolutely generous. However, after Shi Ji closed down today, the chefs brought more than 1,000 taels of silver. This is the amount sold in two days. Miracle, originally thought that it would not reach 8,500 taels within half a year, but in the remaining days, with the joint efforts of [Shi Ji] and the grocery store, the remaining 2,000 taels were earned.

This made Shi Yun very happy. After the chairman opened the table, he went directly to the side table and secretly issued year-end bonuses to his employees.

Because of this New Year's Eve banquet, all the people in his hands came over.