81-90

Chapter 81 You're Daughter is a Wolf

 Li Sanzhu turned to look at his mother in amazement, obviously not expecting such vicious words to come from his mother's mouth.

"Mother, that's my daughter, how can you scold her like that?"

"Scolding her? I still want to hit her, okay, I can't tell you a sentence or two, but I warn you, don't recognize her!"

Li Sanzhu didn't bother to pay attention to his mother's vicious attack, so he took a few steps to chase after Li Hua.

Never thinking about his pursuit, Li Hua ran away with a girl instead, which made Li Sanzhu embarrassed.

"Hua'er, I'm Dad, why did you run away? Hurry up, wait for me, let me see you, and let Dad take a good look at you!" When Mrs. Li saw Li Hua turned around and ran away, she was even more angry. Now, go up and grab Li Sanzhu's arm and drag him back.

"Do you have a problem with your brain? You run away without seeing people seeing you. What are you chasing after you?

" But Hua'er,"

"You shut up, you said that your daughter is a wolf, why don't you have a long memory? Everyone ran away, left, and went home."

"What the hell is going on here? Speak clearly,"

Mrs. Li snorted coldly as she glanced at her in-laws who were not squinting.

"Let's go back and talk about it. There are so many people watching us. Don't let people see jokes for nothing. Besides, you're tired too. Go home and pack up first." 

The old lady said to this point, Li Sanzhu is not good anymore. More to say, I had to follow her mother back to the home she hadn't entered in seventeen years.

After being soaked by the flood, these four adobe houses seem to be even more dilapidated.

When the Meng family entered the yard, they also looked disgusted. When they came, Li Sanzhu had said that the house was not big.

But they never imagined that they would become so small. Even when they were at their worst, they never lived in such a small yard (there are many people, it must be big).

Okay, so many people, how can they live?

But they only dared to complain in their hearts, but they didn't dare to show it on their faces. They were bullied by dogs when they fell and Pingyang. Not to mention the composition of their family...

I can only say that heroes don't mention their bravery back then. Let's go!

Everyone wandered around the yard with their own thoughts, only Li Sanzhu was different from others.

It wasn't until his wife said, "Why, I miss people when I see things?"

Li Sanzhu shyly came back to his senses: "What are you talking about, I'm just thinking, how can I move around, and I don't think this yard is dirty. "

When we first met, her mother told him that his ex-wife had been dead for many years, thinking of his tender woman, look at this now.

A silent sigh slid through his eyes.

Li Mengshi's critical eyes turned back and forth, and she pulled her lower lip reluctantly.

"Well, it's alright, but you still have to clean up."

"Then what are you still doing, hurry up and clean up, Sanzhu, come here, mother has something to ask you."

Mrs. Li couldn't wait to talk to his son has said his own words, but there are so many unsightly people standing here, so she can only come up and grab it.

Li Mengshi gently patted her husband's arm and pointedly said.

"Come on, mother has been waiting for you for a long time, good, good, talk, talk, we have us at home, and when you come back, basically we will clean up."

"Or else I will help you clean up together, "

Aiya, you son of a bitch, just do so much work. There are so many of them, and you are no less than one of them. Let's go and go to your brother's house with your mother. Let's talk nicely."

In the end, Li Sanzhu was dragged away by the old lady. As soon as the Li family left, the Meng family closed the door and put away their smiling faces.

Chapter 82 If it wasn't for me, their daughter wouldn't be able to get married! 
Meng Aiguo, Meng Zhong's eldest son, kicked the adobe in the corner of the wall with force, and looked at his parents with an ugly face.