821-830

821.

 The packaging strength of the Korean entertainment industry is really strong. No matter how ugly or ugly you are, people can find your bright spot, and then magnify it into your advantage. It is no wonder that makeup, beauty salons, fashion apparel, and cosmetic surgery industries can Be at the forefront of fashion.

Fortunately, these talents can be hired as long as you have money, and Li Sha doesn't need to spend any more brainpower to figure out a way.

She doesn't need her for the appearance and packaging. In fact, the PR team doesn't need her to worry too much. After all, someone has already said that in the future, sk's advertising endorsements will be packaged by the artists under isha.

Some people may not know how powerful SK is in South Korea. This is the third largest multinational company in South Korea. It mainly takes energy and chemical industry and information and communication as its two pillar industries.

Just its subsidiaries, the number of domestic and foreign companies has reached 20 or 30. Such a powerful chaebol, you can't count the number of advertising endorsements every year, even if it is not like makeup, food, jewelry, etc. There are a lot of advertisements, but there are also powerful large-scale advertisements such as information telecommunications and petroleum energy.

No matter how bad it is, there are countless TV programs broadcast under the title of SK every year. They rely on relationships to show their faces in movie and TV variety shows, and the effect is even stronger than advertising endorsements. Therefore, as long as Li Sha is willing, there is no shortage of resources for the time being. .

It's not enough just to have resources, face, and appearance. You have to have the strength to quickly gain a firm foothold in this fast food industry.

So Li Sha then spent almost all of her time writing lyrics and composing music for her artists, tailor-made.

Deeply influenced by thousands of years of Chinese culture, Li Sha's songs are all Chinese-style. You must know that the history of Korea is only a thousand years old. Before 1443, the characters were all Chinese characters, and it was not until the 28th year of King Sejong. Begin to use the current Korean language.

It can be said that many Korean folk customs are products of our country, so she thought of using this retro Chinese style to open up their isa's musical status in Korea.

To this end, she also specially went to the Beijing Conservatory of Music and invited more than ten outstanding graduates from the Department of Folk Music to come to South Korea, and cooperated with these musicians in her hands to jointly create ten pieces of high-quality music.

She even wrote the lyrics for ten songs by herself, because she not only knows Korean but also Chinese. After combining the two, with her profound writing skills, she actually created ten songs with rich musical sense.

After the lyrics and composition are all perfect, it's time to test the singer's strength.

She found ten singers with the most potential for development, eight men and two women, and based on their own conditions, they chose their own suitable songs for them, and then began to package them and record and tune them.

In general, it took half a year from the brewing to the official meeting of the song with the audience.

And this half year is almost the most difficult stage of isa. As a Chinese, she is a new entertainment novice who came to Korea to grab resources. She is basically struggling in this industry. Backed up, it is estimated that her entertainment company has long been forced to go out of business by pressure from all sides.

But with the successful recording of these ten songs, Li Sha's confidence has greatly increased. She has already thought about it. As isa's first album, she intends to release these ten people and ten songs into one album. One is to save money, The two can also lead to each other.

Before the song is put on the shelves, it is bound to enter the promotion period. After sk's private operation, ten of them will participate in a TV station's music hit variety show as newcomers for live singing promotion. This show is very popular. If they perform well, it is very likely Famous overnight.

On the day of the recording, everyone prepared carefully, whether it was the costumes or the trainees who were temporarily acting as dancers, and even in order to protect their voices, she did not dare to let them accept the tea from anyone, but she came to the stage. Before, they were still counted.

The TV station gave them a total of ten minutes of isa, and it is impossible to show all ten songs in ten minutes, so in order to cater for these ten minutes, they had to cut the beginning and the end and save each song The place where the song is high and the tide, and this requires every singer to be able to quickly integrate with the dancer at the moment of going on stage, and there is almost no chance for him to react in the middle.

However, as soon as the first person in their team came on stage, he tripped over something, and no one reacted at that moment. If he just lay down like this, he would be embarrassed in front of the audience. .

Just in the blink of an eye, our Chinese male singer rolled forward, immediately facing the direction of the auditorium, made a kneeling bow, and then a beautiful carp slammed, seamless Just connected to their dance beats, and after a few breaths, the climax of the song came.

The audience under the stage did not know the truth, and were shocked by his actions. After that, there were cheers and applause one after another. Apparently, while admiring his dancing skills, he was also fascinated by his singing.

Li Sha, who was standing under the stage, was inexplicably relieved, and at the same time, she walked with sharp eyes to the place where her person just came on stage. Sure enough, she saw a protruding nail there, whether it was a human or an accident, she subconsciously turned to the surrounding people. The staff looked over.

However, due to the lighting problem, she could not find any valuable clues, and because of such light, even if there is monitoring, it will not play a big role. Li Sha pursed her lips and immediately conveyed a few words to other artists. talk.

Ten minutes and ten songs, not to insert and change, the styles and tunes are even more different, the dazzling appearances and beautiful stage costumes, coupled with their perfect dance and sound fusion, make the audience blink in these ten minutes. Not willing, for fear of missing something.