721-730

721. Desire Spell

  "Han Jin, you also know why I asked you for money. It has nothing to do with our relationship. It is only natural to pay back the money. After all, we are just talking about objects, not living together, so I shouldn't pay all the money. If you don't have money, write an IOU for me, if you don't write an IOU for me, I'll go to the head of the department to report the situation, after all, I don't have any money anymore, so I can't rather be hungry than pay back the bill, right?" 

"Han Jin, speak with conscience, Is it not clear enough from what I just said? The food stamps you took from me, or the national food stamps, meat stamps, these are also money, and after you and I have dinner together, these are also paid by me Tickets, when you said you had no money, I only let you eat with me temporarily, why? Now you have to default on your debts?"

Han Jin sneered when he saw that Li Heya was in a hurry, "Do you have any evidence? ?"

Li Heya was stunned, "What did you say?"

"I ask you, do you have evidence that I lent you money? Did you take your ticket?"

Li Heya was dumbfounded, because she had no idea Assuming that this person would not admit it, just when she was furious because of these words and raised her head to curse, Han Jin suddenly approached her, first gave her a deep look, and then whispered in her ear. said a word.

"Speak carefully, or I'll make you regret it! Do you know Song Juanjuan? You are the next Song Juanjuan. If you don't believe me, let's wait and see?

" However, Han Jin snorted coldly and looked at her condescendingly.

"From now on, we have nothing to do with men and women. You and I have nothing to do with each other, understand?"

Li Heya turned away with a stiff face, her big eyes filled with tears: "Han Jin, you, You bastard, bastard !"

Han Jin sneered with a rogue look on his face: "I bastard, where are you so noble? You deserve to end up like this!"

Li Heya couldn't help crying anymore. On the other hand, Han Jin squeezed out the crowd and left wildly, never mentioning repayment from beginning to end.

The onlookers looked at Li Heya like this, with sympathy, scolding and scolding as they deserved.

Because most people think that she deserves it like this.

He never concealed who Han Jin was. Anyone who had contact with him, as long as he was not a fool, knew who he was.

The so-called not taking advantage of it is a fool's behavior. It's delivered to the door, and it's reposted. Who doesn't want to use it?

Blame this Li Heya for being so stupid that there is no cure. Now that Han Jin dares to threaten and ridicule her in front of so many people, it proves that he doesn't care about her at all, so what if they break up? After all, she had no money left.

That's why Han Jin and Li Heya completely ripped apart under such circumstances.

Li Heya's roommates, who arrived late, also had mixed feelings when they saw her like this, and didn't know what to say.

After all, they were still discussing how to react to this incident on Monday more than an hour ago. Who would have thought that it would take so long for the two of them to make such a big commotion.

In the end, there was no way, the five people sent Li and Ya back to the dormitory together, leaving one person to take care of her, while the others went to the cafeteria to get meals.