881-890

881. Mid Autumn Moon Cake

Li Xiang understands her very well, because this is the condition now. If you want to use a good thing, you can't buy it. Even if you buy it, you have to use it secretly, for fear that others will catch the braid. After all, this thing is too advanced, not currently in China. The level can be reached, so even she does not dare to buy or sell privately.

Girls who don't want to wear good-looking clothes and buy good cosmetics are very painful when they are on their bodies, and then use some rough things that hurt the skin and body, and it is strange that they are comfortable.

In particular, it is not hygienic, and it is easy to get sick. She does not know how people can ensure the hygiene of certain parts in this era, but she feels that if the hygiene of the things used is not up to standard, it is really worrying.

The little girl didn't ask about toilet paper. Li Xiang was relieved. Although toilet paper was not worth much, it didn't exist in this era. She couldn't make herself feel wronged so as not to be troubled by others, so she would still use it in the future, but try her best. Be hidden.

She and Tan Xiaoxiao only took two days off before going back to school, because they only said they were asking for leave, but they didn't say what kind of leave they were asking for. After returning, the classmates inquired about each other.

"Did you perform on the big stage on the eleventh day?"

"I heard from the people in your dormitory that you were wiped out by the leaders? Why, didn't they invite them offstage? Was it erased?"

"Yes, yes, there are still students in our class who heard from the teacher that you deliberately disobeyed the leaders' arrangements, embarrassing the school, annoying the leaders, and wanting to expel you, so I stayed at home for two days, that's it Is it?"

...

Facing the concerns of his classmates, Li Xiang was helpless, and as expected, when there was no TV show, gossip became everyone's only entertainment.

Fortunately, she and Tan Xiaoxiao had already discussed what to do.

"The two of us went out to play on November 11. We caught a cold and rested at home for two days. It was as simple as that. Everyone else thought too much. As for the show, it was indeed erased. Because of the conflict with other shows, we were young. In order to ensure the quality of the stage, I did not appear."

This sentence admitted that they did not appear on the show, but did not admit that they offended the school leaders and were expelled.

Although the explanation was a little weak, the other students did not ask any further questions because it was time for class.

Since Li Xiang was among the best in the last monthly exam, the teacher would notice the two of them (and Song Qi) in every class. If there is a typical example problem, after giving everyone time to do it, they will directly let them both come to the stage to write their ideas. , the answer is the same, but the process is different.

At this time, the teacher will let them both explain their own ideas. Now the students not only get the method, but the teacher also saves effort, and they have also trained themselves.

Therefore, after the teachers of each subject have tasted the sweetness, they often ask questions. Although it is not absolutely the two of them, they are basically the top ten in the class. Even Tan Xiaoxiao raised his hand excitedly because he could do some typical questions. , attracted the attention of teachers.

Her progress was also recognized by the teachers, which made her more and more at the end of her studies.

In the fragmented time after class, except for sleeping and the necessary meals and laundry, she used it to do problems, and even Li Xiang gave her a thumbs up.

Not to mention that things gather people and divide them into groups, although Li wants to read novels, essays, and various literary works when she is with her, but this is also a study, because occasionally she has to spare time for Tan Xiaoxiao to explain Questions, what Tan Xiaoxiao can't know are problems. If Li Xiang knows these problems, then she is equivalent to practicing, which is considered to be reviewing her homework.

So Song Qi is getting more and more uncomfortable with Tan Xiaoxiao, who always occupies his position, and Tan Xiaoxiao also feels more and more that Song Qi is an eyesore. Fortunately, this seat is changed every two months. Next time, she will definitely fight for Li want to sit together.

Song Qi didn't know that his position was already in the minds. If he knew, he would definitely take care of that girl. After all, according to the temperament of this guy, he was not a merciful master.

"Today on August 15th, do you want to go home?"

This year's Mid-Autumn Festival is after the 11th. At this time, the Mid-Autumn Festival is not a holiday, and it is still a working day. As a student, Tan Xiaoxiao must not be able to go home, but Listening to Li thinking, do you want to invite her to their house?

Thinking of the food she made, a certain foodie drooled: "This, isn't this embarrassing?"

Li Xiang felt amused: "You go back to your own home, why are you embarrassed?"

Tan Xiao smiled and blushed , and looking at the little expression Li wanted to tease her, he subconsciously punched her.

"Okay, you dare to tease me, huh, people ignore you!"

"Haha, okay, I won't make fun of you, I want to go back, but, you know, I'm on my body and feel uncomfortable. , Cycling is a physical labor, so I won't go back, but..., we can have a good meal at school!"

"I really want to eat the moon cakes you made again, especially the ones from Wuren, mine My favorite, but unfortunately I have only eaten mooncakes once in the past few years. The last time I was at your house was the second time. The first time was brought back by my dad. It was cut into four pieces. There are four members of our family, one person. After eating a small piece, that sweet and savory fragrance, I can't help swallowing when I think of it now!"

Li Xiang twitched the corners of his mouth speechlessly, God knows what she hates most is moon cakes. The fillings are also messy