531-540

Having said that, given her age, the bad guys in this world are far more terrifying than you might think.

After thinking about it, Li Xia gave up the idea.

"I can't let you have any mistakes. We can't separate even if we toss a little material."

Although Chen Zhuoxuan was very confident, she could not deny Lixia Zhouquan's consideration. After all, now is not the time to be willful, so the two finally reached The agreement, no matter where it goes, never give up or give up.

Fly to the magic capital and find the largest auction house to identify her things.

Because they are all bought from the end of the world, their value is inestimable. Some of them are rare treasures that even experts have never seen. Although Li Xiang does not understand their value, but after so many years in the end of the world, I don't know how much these things have changed hands. The fact that people can still be so complete has already demonstrated their value.

While waiting for the appraisal results, they took the train to Suzhou, Hangzhou and other places to continue buying supplies.

Every time they buy materials, they will find a place where there is no one to unload them, and lied that their own car will arrive in a while.

Yes, the two of them have arranged it from the beginning, and the materials they bought with the money they earned will be stored in their own space.

After all, they are all people with space. Although the laws of space are not the same, if these things are not used up, they can still be brought back to the world.

For the sake of unnecessary trouble, even though they are currently playing the role of mother and daughter, she still adheres to the principle that brothers and sisters settle accounts.

No one takes advantage of anyone.

So at present, it seems that Chen Zhuoxuan has collected more materials, but if Li Xiang's treasure is successfully auctioned and there is enough money, it is not necessarily.

And Chen Zhuoxuan didn't envy Li Xiang at all, instead she became more and more calm and put more money into the stock market. In addition to speculating in stocks, she also made some short-term investments. Her skilled and shrewd appearance made people doubt whether she had ever done this line before. 

Twenty days later, the appraisal results came out. Li Xiang's two sets of gemstone jewelry and a pair of ancient paintings were both identified rare treasures, and they were both hundreds of years old. The two sets of gemstones and ancient paintings came from. Abroad, because there is no similar auction price in China, with the consent of Li Xiang, the auction house transferred these items to the international auction house for third-party auction.

This wait is three months. The first emerald gem was successfully auctioned, and the price was as high as 25 million US dollars. After deducting the difference between the middlemen, the price was close to 20 million US dollars, which is equivalent to RMB 103 million. Absolutely!

omg!!!

LiXiang was dumbfounded, this is really, really dumbfounding.

She didn't expect that set of jewelry to be so valuable.

The remaining set of gems was auctioned off for more than $30 million a month later.

Here, clutching her heart, she hasn't jumped up excitedly, and the calligraphy and painting over there has been auctioned for more than 10 million US dollars.

In the end, after deducting various handling fees, she received nearly 500 million RMB.

Fifteen days later, after completing all transactions with the auction house, 500 million RMB successfully reached her account.

The mother and daughter stared at the balance of the bank card and counted the zeros behind them like buns.

Xiao Xuanxuan looked at Li Xia with a golden star in her eyes: "Mom, I have never seen so much money in my life, you are really amazing, the antiques you took out have caused such a big reaction in the world, look, Now not only foreign media, but even local media are reporting on this, your antiques are really as precious as they say?"

Li Xiang looked at the long list of antique names read out in the news reports and felt a little hairy Confused, she pinched her brows and shook her head subconsciously.

"I don't know. If I said that I got it with a bag of ham sausage, would you believe it?"

Xiao Xuanxuan almost choked to death on her own saliva when she heard it: "How is this possible?"

Li Xiang didn't dare to say that there are still many antiques like that in her space. The reason why she chose these three is that she has verified that they have the shortest time in the world, just those good things hidden in her space, Anything you take out will be longer than these three.

She now regrets that Li Qing failed to accumulate some storage rings in her life. No, she has to apply to Ali more to see if she can wear it a few more times in the end of the world. If there are so many good things, if they are only used in exchange Food, that's a shame too.

Fortunately, the end of the world knows no borders. Otherwise, where would she go to collect so many good things?

After the mother and daughter did not worry about money, they started tossing from south to north on the mainland map according to the detailed material list on the list.

Xiao Xuanxuan is not in vain. In addition to short-term investment and stock speculation, she has also speculated in houses this year. With her precise vision and real-time control, she has actually earned a price difference of more than five million yuan. Adding to the supplies of her space.

After reaching the Central Plains, they went all the way to the west, from the far west of the motherland, and then all the way to the east.

During this period, in addition to grain and non-staple food, they also bought countless tents, coal, down jackets...

The 600 million RMB earned before and after was squandered in less than half a year.

At that time, there were still three months left before the apocalypse warning.

"Where are we going now? Shall we go directly to the northeast?"