621-630

Prince Ruyang had long been fond of this daughter-in-law. Seeing that his son was being made difficult by others, he and Princess Ruyang knelt in front of the emperor to propose marriage.

"Your Majesty, the candidate for this daughter-in-law was decided as early as six years ago by our husband and wife. At that time, girl Guo was not the county owner, nor the county owner, but a commoner. My son's feelings for her For the past six years, we have seen it in our eyes, if the identity of his heir cannot be matched, the minister is willing to directly pass on the title of Prince Ruyang to him!"

Wow...

After a brief silence, the audience began to chat in whispers. , The content is mostly the same, and she sighs that the daughter-in-law that Princess Ruyang is thinking about is actually the princess of Dongyang who is not allowed to be a man. No wonder she doesn't look down on other famous daughters!

If they could have such a capable daughter-in-law, they wouldn't look down on those boudoir daughters who only embroidered and recited poems!

Yes, people's identities were humble at first, and they were even businessmen at the bottom of the society, but who let people have such a vision to help Song Guo solve the state of starvation of the whole people?

God knows that since the natural disaster seven or eight years ago, Song Guo has not been able to catch his breath.

If it weren't for this Lan Guo, the whole country would not know how many hard days it would have to endure!

Now that people have enough to eat and have spare money, they will go out to spend and their business will be good, which is why they want to speak well for Langou.

Because compared with the previous years, the business in the past two years has been much better. Isn't it all the blessing of the whole people to have enough food?

"Father, if your son earns the title, he doesn't need you to let him go. The son can win it by his own ability. Three years, and another three years, I will definitely be able to earn a splendid future for Guoguo."

Lu Yin casually Sitting there rubbing his white jade finger, hearing this, he sneered.

"Three years? Lango is 20 years old this year, and you asked her to wait for you for three years? How old will she be in three years?"

As Princess Yin's wife, Princess Ying was very indignant.

"His Royal Highness Prince Yin, where is the status of Prince Ruyang's crown prince? Besides, other than this status, he is also a first-class guard of the third rank. With this dual status, how can he not be worthy of this Dongyang County Master? "

That is, even if she is a princess, she is not a relative of the royal family. No matter how noble she is, she is not as noble as the prince of the royal family, Prince Ruyang, right?"

Concubine Su and Concubine Yin also had a very good relationship. The husband and wife were deeply in love, but how long did it take for this King Yin to change his mind?

In the face of turning his elbows out and even the suspicion of ruining other people's marriages, Princess Su didn't care what his identity was, and choked him on the spot.

King Yin gave her a deep look and smiled, "Could it be that Concubine Su is also looking down on me, a king with a different surname, and thinks that I am not as noble as your royal family members?"

Concubine Su frowned, "I didn't say that, It's just that His Royal Highness Yin, the man is unmarried and the woman is unmarried. As long as both parties are willing, it seems to have nothing to do with you, right? If you agree or not, the emperor has the final say, what are you mixing here?"

Lu Yin's face suddenly changed. It was gloomy and terrifying, and it was about to overflow with murderous aura. Seeing this, Langou quickly stepped forward to block his sight.

"Your Majesty, this marriage was originally a high-profile marriage for the courtier and daughter. Song Yun has been delayed for many years due to physical reasons. It is not easy to achieve such an achievement now, so the courtier and daughter are here to thank the emperor for his kindness." Langou herself agreed. Although the emperor glanced at Lu Yin's ugly face, he finally gave him the marriage in court.

When Jinkou gave marriage a look, Lu Yin walked away on the spot, obviously very angry.

In the face of this scene, the people around didn't dare to accuse Lu Yin, they all pointed at her, and some even called her a bitch in front of her.

Languo's ears and eyes were clear, and she listened carefully. She should have been angry, but when she saw Princess Yin who was always sitting there, she finally chose to remain silent.

After the banquet was over, Languo accompanied Princess Ruyang to leave the palace, but did not want to be at the gate of the palace, but met Princess Yin's carriage, the princess opened the curtains and said politely to Lango: "Miss Lan, I wonder if you can accompany me. For a while? I will be responsible for sending you back to the county master's mansion."

Languo has his own mansion, so he doesn't need to rely on Ruyang's mansion. Even if he is a fiancée, he should know how to avoid it.

Princess Ruyang was naturally reluctant to give up, but the scene in the court today let her know that when the child is old, it is time to let go.

Princess Yin came to the door in person, and she must have something to say. Even if she was worried, she would have to send Lan Guo to Princess Yin's carriage in person.

When I got into the carriage, I thought I would be attacked by Princess Yin, but I didn't expect that she came up and bowed.

"The county master, I was reckless back then, I shouldn't have said that to you without knowing it clearly, please accept my apology for being late, as for King Yin, he may really like you, otherwise he won't be in these years. Helping you without hesitation, because he loves you so much, and seeing that you are about to get married, he feels uncomfortable. I hope you don't blame him. As for other people, I will try my best to speak for you."

"No, Princess , don't need to explain, the more you explain, the more difficult things will be, let them talk about it, your mouth is on other people's faces, you can stop it for a while, but you can't stop it forever. Yes, I am not afraid of being slandered by them. On the contrary, it is you, princess, who have been subjected to a lot of pain that ordinary people can't understand. To be honest, I'm also very helpless, and I don't want to get involved in the relationship between your husband and wife. I,"