Great Wall of Artistic Delinquency

Hey yall! So you may be here from the last story, or if you're new..Hai! Reason why I specify is due the last story not necessarily working out. I sort of lost the spark I had with that concept
So, so I tried to reignite the spark with this one. This is the story I plan to work on from now on, if y'all are interested in me continuing that previous story just let me know! I hope you all enjoy, like I always say my DM's are open on this app and in discord, which is listed on my profile.

You wake up on a raggedy blue couch, in a small crowded studio apartment. Your long hair that is draped over the arm of the couch is being pawed at by the resident cat. You look up with half open eyes,

"Hey Yiki, why do you like my hair so much?" your voice is low and groggy.

"Ayo, Y/n wake yo ass up. We gotta get ready for the show tonight." Yasuo said in a rushed and stressed tone.

"What? Oh shit" you say as you look at your phone.

It reads: 1745

You rush to your sack of clothes and take a shower. The hot water rushing down your rough skin has always been the most refreshing feeling. You take a sharp inhale and exhale as you exit and dress.

These were the only pieces of civilian clothing you had, and considering the past events...You were thankful you still had a sense of style. You have some red timberlands on, black skinny jeans, white tank top that barely covers your sports bra straps and your favorite jacket. It's black with a red image of the rapper DMX with the words above stating.

"Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of my Blood."

You put your singular working headphone in as you head to the car, you feel great that you can finally not smell like the streets. The drive over was exciting, being able to get into some form of entertainment that you didn't have to sneak into.

You get in through the back entrance of the building due to your battle buddy's status, who in this VA branch has earned the ever exclusive title: Entertainment Manager.

"Ayo bro, this is their dressing room. You can either see them now or wait until after the show, they are cool with either." Yasuo mentions.

"Ah, you are really tryna hook me up, eh?" you say joking trying to hide the excitedness.

"Anything for you gayboy" Yasuo chuckles.

"Fuck off, I mean fuck it. I'll see em now" you say as your shrug your shoulders.

"Gimme a sec" he nods.

"Ayo, y'all wanna see her or not?" Yasuo yells through the door that has the letters engraved.

Guest Dressing Room #1

You are sort of staring off into space as Yasuo does what he does best.

"Yea bring her in!" A female voice yells through the door.

You walk in with a genuine, casual smirk on your face. Nothing too cocky or confident but just sort of a resting smile. Yasuo slaps the back of your head and bolts down the hallway and chuckles like a little schoolgirl. In reaction, you raise your hand feigning a backhanded slap while exclaiming under your breath.

"You motherfucker"

The girls take notice of the playful interaction between their guest and their employer.

"You two seem to be comfortable with each other." Ahri chuckles.

"Yea he's a dumbass, nah he's my bestie though. Cool dude." you say with a calm attitude. You motion as if to ask to take a seat.