He replied, "Of course not, your doing such a good job! I'm learning so much!"

A few people chuckled and I muttered, "Yeah right..." under my breath.

'Mr.Conner' heard me and looked at me curiously before he spoke out even louder.

"You think that's funny? I'm being dead serious." I looked up at him surprised as I felt everyone's gaze on me. I searched for any sign to see if he was serious, and I found out he wasn't when his eyes slightly twinkled with amusement.

I turned to the front to see the teacher eyeing me with his arms crossed, he stared at my through his glasses and I didn't know what to say.

After I sat there awkwardly and didn't reply the teacher finally spoke out. "Well then," he continued, "Let's get back to the lesson shall we?" I slumped down in my seat as the teacher gave me one last look and continued on with the lesson. I felt the boy's gaze burning at the side of my head, I ignored it and finished with the notes and the homework for the rest of the class.

As soon as the bell rang I snatched my stuff and made my way towards the door. I faintly heard someone call out, "Wait!" But I ignored it and kept walking.  

The next few classes went by pretty quickly, the teachers seemed nice and some students seemed friendly.

Some.

Others made me question how they made it through Kindergarten, let alone an AP class. Break came soon and I decided against searching for Jimmy since there wan't that much time anyway.

I ate a snack bar I had in my bag and popped some gum in my mouth as I walked to my next class. After a few minutes of waiting outside the classroom, the bell rang and I went in. Students poured in taking there seats and I went through the same process, introducing myself and getting an assigned seat.

The teacher was kind enough to play a video and come and talk to me the whole period, finding out what I have and haven't learn at my old History class. I was pretty much ahead of the class so she said the next week or two should be easy for me.

Finally some good news.

The period went by quickly and the bell for lunch rang, I slowly piled out of the class along with everyone else. I watched everyone go greet there friends and walk over to their lunch spots, I soon realized that I didn't remember the table Jimmy hung out at. Darn it!

To my dismay, every building looked the same.

I spent the next 10 minutes or so walking through the school searching for him, probably looking like a lost child.  

I was making my way to the last building I hadn't checked yet and as I turned a corner I abruptly ran into someone's back, my binder got knocked out of my hands and papers flew out.

Great, just what I need!

"Hey watch where you walk!" a guy said as he turned around, I recognized him immediately. He was the guy that made me look bad in Spanish class this morning!

His blue eyes momentarily met mine and softened.

"Well maybe YOU should watch where your standing!" I argued back, bending down to gather my papers that were spread out all over the floor. I felt his gaze on me for a second and he spoke again with a softer tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're right, sorry let me help you." I got down and grabbed some papers and piled them together. He handed me a stack and before I could thank him someone cut in.

"Lily, I was looking all over for you!" I looked up to see Jimmy offering a hand, I took it and stumbled to my feet. He shot the guy that I ran into a random dirty glare and lightly pulled me away. I continued to look at Jason's odd expression, he almost looked like he was growling at the kid I ran into.