Chapter 43

Eighteen months later

Jin was watching over the little kids playing in the play room with a fond smile on his face. Time seemed to fly by so quickly that in the blink of an eye, their little Kookie was already one and a half years old. Right now, Kookie was crawling around trying to chase his best friend Tae Tae or as little Kook calls him 'TaTa' while the boy being chased was laughing happily and running with his little legs towards his pregnant papa who was sitting on the sofa next to Jin. 'Papa help Tae, Kookie chase me,' little two year old Tae said as he tried to climb on Jimin's lap, 'Papa uppie,' he said as he made grabby hands at his father who quickly picked him up carefully. Jin on the other hand stood up from his seat and went to pick his son up from the ground, 'Why is our Kookie chasing after Tae Tae huh?' he asked playfully as he pecked his son's cheeks who only smiled widely and nuzzled his face into Jin's shoulder. 'Is Kookie sleepy?' he asked softly as he could see his eyes drooping but suddenly his eyes sparkled with energy as he saw someone approaching him. He immediately smiled wider and made grabby hands at the person, 'Appa~'  he squealed and Namjoon immediately ran towards him and took him in his own arms, spinning the boy in the air, earning giggles from the baby.

'Uncle Tae Tae uppie like Kookie?' Taehyung asked innocently with his doe eyes as he stared at Namjoon from Jimin's lap, 'Of course Tae bear, uncle is gonna give you an uppie too,' Namjoon said as be handed Jungkook to Jin once again and picked up Tae, spinning him just as he did for his own son making Tae super happy and excited. After he was done he pecked Tae's forehead and chuckled as the boy looked like he'll fall asleep any second. 'I'm guessing our boys are sleepy huh? Let's get you to bed for your afternoon nap boys,' the prince said and Jin nodded, 'Yes our babies are exhausted after all the ruckus they caused! Jiminie, Joonie and I will put the boys to sleep, you stay here and don't move too much okay,' the healer said as he headed towards the door with Jungkook in his arms, Namjoon following him with a sleepy Tae in his arms; Jimin nodded and smiled at his hyung, 'Thank you hyung.'

Namjoon laid Tae down in the large crib in their room as he was already asleep. Jungkook, even though he was making a fuss earlier about how he doesn't want to sleep, quickly closed his eyes on his own as he saw his friend already asleep. Jin cooed at his son's antics and softly laid him next to Tae- it has become a habit that whenever the little ones would visit each other, they would nap together. The moment Kook was laid in the crib, he moved closer to Tae and snuggled close to him, making his parents coo at the both of them. 'It feels like yesterday when I found out you were pregnant with Kookie, and now look at him. He's already a year old,' Namjoon said as he pulled Jin closer to him by his waist and placed a kiss on his forehead, 'It really does,' Jin said as he leaned his head on his husband's shoulder and smiled warmly, happy and content with his family. A few minutes later, the couple walked out of the room and headed back to the play room where Jimin was, leaving the sleeping children in the care of the maid.

Jimin was six months pregnant and for the past week he's been staying in the castle since Yoongi had some work outside the kingdom. Jin being the caring hyung he is, insisted that Jimin and Tae should stay with them in the castle even though the Mins already have enough maids and butlers to look after the pregnant male. Right now, Jin and Jimin were in the garden, enjoying the warm summer air that blew while Namjoon had left to do some work. 'Hyung, do you want to have another child?' Jimin asked shyly, while Jin smiled, 'I don't know Minie, we haven't really talked about that,' the older replied and continued, 'But I sometimes think about it. I want to have another child but what if Joon doesn't want to?' 'I don't know hyung, you should try talking about it with Namjoon hyung. Look at Jackson hyung and Hobi hyung, it was through communication that they now have four kids even though Jackson hyung had problems in carrying a child,' 'You're right Minie, I'll talk with him after the dinner tonight. Besides Hobi hyung will be there with his family too and i miss my nephews and nieces.'

Small timeskip

It was almost dinner time and everyone was in the living room watching the kids play together. Sehun, Irene, Wendy, Chanyeol, Hoseok, Jackson and Jimin were there including Namjoon and Jin. The only person missing was Yoongi, but he'll be home the next day. Meanwhile the kids- Jihyo, Changbin, Mina, Jisung, Tae and Kookie were playing with each other in the living room. The Jung kids were actually older than Tae and Jungkook since they were all adopted.  One year ago, Jackson found out that he cannot have kids since his womb is too weak to carry a child, hence he had miscarried a number of times. This made the male so sad and he felt worthless since he cannot give Hoseok a child. However, Hoseok being the kind soul he was always comforted his husband by telling him he married him because he loved him and just because Jackson couldn't carry a child doesn't mean he'll love him any less and he suggested that they should instead adopt children and that's how the kids were there. The Jung couple loved them with all their hearts, they never thought of them as outsiders but as their own flesh and blood.

'Alright babies it's time for your dinner sweeties,' Seungwan said cheerfully and the older kids, that is Jihyo and Changbin quickly helped their parents and grandparents in getting the younger kids ready for dinner. In no time they were all in the dining room, all seated and enjoying their dinner. Namjoon had Jungkook on his lap and was feeding him his baby food, at the same time eating his own meal as well, the Jung kids were all old enough to eat by themselves except for little Mina who was four, so Hoseok was helping her while Jackson helped Tae as he didn't want to trouble Jimin. The dinner table was filled with chatters and laughter as the family ate together and shared stories with each other, the older kids also telling them about the new things they learnt and time flew by. By the time their dinner was over, most of the kids were already sleepy, so their parents put them to bed. Tae and Kookie shared a crib, Mina and Jihyo shared a bed and Changbin and Jisung shared a bed- all of them in the same room so it'll be like a sleep over.

It was around eleven at night and Namjoon and Jin were on their bed, Jin resting his head on his husband's chest as the latter was reading a book. After a while, he closed the book and kept it aside, 'What's on your mind baby?' he asked softly as he kissed his husband's forehead, 'Nothing Joon,' 'Baby, you know I can tell when you lie. So tell me bun, what's bothering you love?' Jin looked into the prince's eyes and he took a deep breath, 'Joonie, do you want to have another child?' he asked nervously and Namjoon widened his eyes making him more nervous, 'F-forget it, it was a d-dumb idea anyway,' he quickly said and looked away from his husband. 'Baby look at me, look at me bun,' Namjoon coaxed his husband and when Jin looked into his eyes, he could see nothing but pure love, 'It's not a dumb idea love. I would love to have many children with you baby, it's all up to you who has to go through a painful process. So you can always tell me anything baby, don't keep it to yourself okay,' and Jin nodded vigorously, tears forming in his eyes, 'I love you Joonie,' he softly whispered, 'I love you more my love,' Namjoon said as he kissed him softly.

The kiss was soon getting heated and that night, the couple made love till the dawn. Maybe another child will soon be on the way!

Just a little note on the kids' ages

Jungkook - One year and six months
Taehyung- Two years and two months
Jihyo- Eight years
Changbin- Seven years
Jisung- Five years
Mina- Four years

A/N: So this is not the final chapter. But it's probably the second last🥺
It wasn't a very interesting chapter but I hope it's still likeable 🥺

Take care y'all and stay safe my beautiful readers!
I love you
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜