Chapter 27

Smut Warning!
*****************

The next morning, Jin slowly opened his eyes and he couldn't help but smile to himself as he felt Namjoon's arm around him, holding him tightly. He lifted his left hand up and softly stroked the prince's hair and he placed a gentle kiss to his cheeks causing the older male to stir in his sleep, and Jin being playful, blew air on his husband's nose and cheeks until the latter opened his eyes. 'Good morning Joonie,' the healer said with the brightest smile and the prince's face brightened up immediately, 'Good morning my love. Did you sleep well?' Namjoon asked as he slowly ran his hands up and down Jin's back, knowing that the younger was sore from last night's intense activity. 'I slept well Joonie, I hope you did too,' 'I slept very well all thanks to you,' and the couple stared lovingly into each other's eyes before sharing a sweet kiss. The kiss was deep and passionate, 'J-Joon don't move,' Jin said as he moaned into the kiss, feeling his husband thrusting slowly into him as he was still inside him, 'An-nd how are yo-ou still ah inside?' 'Baby you didn't want me to pull out, so mmh I made sure to hold you close so it won't slip out,' Namjoon explained as he lazily thrusted into his husband's hole.

Jin was moaning into the passionate kiss, loving the feeling of being penetrated by his husband's cock, who was thrusting at a bit faster pace. The couple parted from their kiss and the healer immediately attached his lips to the prince's neck, biting and sucking at different places, leaving marks. When he was satisfied with his work he hummed and he suddenly flipped his husband on his back resulting in him being on top. 'What are you doing baby?' Namjoon asked with a raised eyebrow as he looked at his husband's blushing face, 'Y-you did everything last n-night so this time I want to m-make you feel good,' Jin said with a deep blush, eyes looking everywhere but at his lover, 'Baby, look at me,' the prince said softly and the healer obeyed, 'Don't be shy baby,' 'Okay.'

Jin started moving his hips slowly, side to side letting out soft moans as he feels Namjoon's cock deeply buried inside him. "Baby can you go faster?" the prince asked with a grunt, loving the feeling of being buried inside his husband. Jin let out a soft yes and started to bounce on the huge cock, letting out a loud moan. 'Mmhh~ feels s-so good J-Joonie, mhhh,' the healer moaned loudly as he continued to bounce on his husband's cock and Namjoon bucked his hips upward in order to meet his husband halfway causing the latter to throw his head back in pure bliss. The prince then grabbed Jin's hips and he made him bounce faster, the healer lost in pleasure as his prostate was hit continuously and with just a few more bounces, he squirts his cum all over Namjoon's chest and abdomen, clenching his hole around his husband's big cock making the elder male let out a moan of his own, 'Oh baby, so tight,' and he soon released his seeds into Jin's hole. The pleasure was too much for the healer as he collapsed unto his husband's chest who was also panting heavily, 'That was amazing baby. You were so good,' Namjoon said as he kissed Jin's forehead again and again, 'Mm you are so big Joon, but I love it. I love you,' Jin said as he pecked his husband's lips, 'I love you too baby.'

The couple were now headed to the dining room to have their breakfast after having a bath and changing the bedsheets. Namjoon was holding Jin's waist protectively as the latter was still sore, and as they reached the dining room the King and Queen were just done with their breakfast and were leaving the room. 'Good morning sons, why were you late for breakfast?' Chanyeol asked but the Queen who had just noticed the hickeys on her sons' necks smirked, 'Ohh I see why you're late,' she said in a teasing tone, eyeing their hickeys making Jin turn red and hid his face in Namjoon's chest, 'Honey, don't question them. They are a young couple so let them be,' she mentioned to her husband who chuckled after he understood what the queen had implied. 'Eat a lot Jin dear, you need to replenish your strength,' Seungwan teased her son in law who was as red as a cherry by now. 'Stop teasing my baby eomma,' Namjoon said as he slowly led Jin into the dining room, 'Okay, but be more gentle with him. My poor son in law can't even walk properly,' the queen playfully scolded her son as Chanyeol laughed out loud and exited the room, pulling his wife with him.

Once the king and queen exited the room Namjoon pulled Jin down to sit on his lap as the latter buried his face into the elder's neck and mumbled softly, 'Now eomma and appa knows that we did it,' making the prince chuckle, 'It's okay my love. Now let me feed you breakfast okay,' 'Okay.' And the couple ate their breakfast quietly, Namjoon feeding Jin, and after they were done they both decided to just rest for the day and cuddle in bed. Life for them was peaceful at the moment and they were very in love with each other.

Can their love withstand the test of time?
Or will their love end tragically?

A/N: So this is a very short chapter but I hope you enjoy it.
Love you guys, take care and I love you