Chapter 41

Namjoon was woken up by loud heaving sounds coming from the bathroom and he immediately got up and out of bed, running straight to the bathroom. When he got there, he found Jin throwing up in the toilet and he quickly sat behind him and rubbed slow circles on his back. After a few minutes, Jin leaned back on his husband's chest, exhausted and weak. Namjoon wiped Jin's sweat off his forehead and pecked his lips sweetly but the latter pushed him away immediately, 'Joonie I just vomitted, don't kiss my lips,' he whined but the prince just chuckled, 'Baby I don't mind, now let's get you cleaned up okay,' the elder said as he helped his husband to his feet and flushed the toilet. He then filled the tub with warm water and a lavender scented liquid soap and while waiting for the water to fill up the tub, he helped Jin brushed his teeth while he also brushed his own; after they were done, the tub was already full of warm water and the prince helped his husband take off his clothes and helped him into the tub to get a relaxing bath. 'Joonie, join me,' the pregnant male said and Joon took off his own clothes and sat behind his husband, helping him wash his hair and body.

After their bath, Namjoon carefully carried Jin back to their bed and requested the maid to bring the breakfast to their room. 'Joonie, hubby~' Jin whined to get his husband's attention, 'I'm here baby,' Namjoon said as he walked towards the bed after closing the door, 'Why'd you ask the maid to bring our breakfast here? We could have gone down to the dining room,' 'Baby, you just threw up and you look so weak so let's just have breakfast here okay?' the prince said softly as he kissed his husband's pout away, 'How about we'll have a little picnic outside for lunch later?' he added making Jin smile widely and nodding eagerly. After a good fifteen minutes there was a knock on the door and the maid came in with their breakfast and the couple thanked her. Namjoon then pulled Jin carefully onto his lap, placing a kiss to his soft lips and then feeding him his favourite foods (imagine whatever food is your favourite).

When they were both done eating, the prince softly caressed Jin's baby bump, 'Our baby is getting bigger now love, I can't wait to meet the little angel,' he whispered into his husband's ear who hummed contentedly, 'You're already four months pregnant, time flies by too fast,' he continued as he gently rubs his husband's back with one hand while the other is resting on his baby bump. 'Love,' Jin called out after some time earning a hum from his husband, 'What do you think our baby's gender will be?' he asked as he looked up into the prince's loving eyes, 'I'm not really sure baby, but I do know one thing with full certainty. The baby will be loved  and cared for by the best papa in the world. He or she will know what kindness and love is from the first day and I'm sure he or she will become a great person because you are the father,' Namjoon said and kissed his husband's forehead. Jin couldn't help but let his tears fall due to the prince's words. He felt so grateful for having a caring husband who loves him so much and who takes care of him really well. As he feels Namjoon's soft fingers wiping his tears away he closed his eyes and buried his face deeper into his chest as he remembered what his hubby did for him four months ago on their first year anniversary.

Four months ago

Two days after Jin announced his pregnancy to Namjoon, it was their wedding anniversary. That morning, when Jin woke up, the prince was nowhere to be found and the healer felt sad because his husband had forgotten their anniversary. Tears welled in his eyes but he quickly got himself together and went into the bathroom to freshen up. Time went by and Namjoon was still nowhere to be found, even the king and queen were surprised that he wasn't with Jin to spend their first anniversary together. When his in-laws wished him a happy anniversary, he couldn't control his tears anymore and cried in Seungwan's embrace. It was at that time that Namjoon came back to the palace and as he saw his husband crying, he immediately ran to him, 'Honey? Baby? What happened love? Are you okay?' he asked with worry and the moment Jin heard his voice, he immediately got out from the Queen's embrace and threw himself into Namjoon's arms, crying more loudly into his chest.