Chapter 12

After Jin left the room Namjoon waited for two minutes and then led Min-hyuk to his study so they could discuss about some official work. Min-hyuk's advisor, Im Hyun-sik, and Jackson were the only ones who entered the study along with Namjoon while Yoongi, Hoseok and Min-hyuk's guards stood outside the room. The prince of Bangtan Isles took his seat, Jackson standing to his left while the second prince of Melody sat opposite him, Hyun-sik standing to his right. 'So what is it you want that it brought you all the way here?' Namjoon asked straightforwardly without beating around the bush because frankly he wanted his enemy to leave as soon as possible; 'Always so straightforward as always. Well then, I too will get straight to the point. I want you to transfer the island of Mono in the Seren Sea to us,' Min-hyuk demanded. 'No,' the prince simply stated, 'What do you mean by no?', 'Are you stupid? You don't know what no means? Fine I'll explain, it means that Mono which is our island in the Seren Sea that is under our territory will not go to your kingdom. The people there wholeheartedly chose to be under our protection and we will not let them go to your kingdom just so you can exploit them. If that's all you wanted to talk about, you can leave.'

Min-hyuk was furious. He had expected to at least be able to make some negotiations like getting at least thirty percent of the island but Namjoon did not leave space for any negotiations. 'You piece of shit, one day I'll take everything that belongs to you. Just you wait Kim Namjoon,' Min-hyuk thought to himself while he gritted his teeth, 'You'll regret this one day Namjoon, just wait and watch!' 'Get out! You can't just come here and threaten me,' Namjoon spat in anger. The second prince of Melody stood up furiously and got out of the room in a haste, slamming the door of the Namjoon's study, 'Guards let's go, we don't have anything else to do in this place,' Min-hyuk ordered and left with his men. When Min-hyuk left, Namjoon stepped out of the study along with Jackson; 'Yoongi where did he go?' the prince asked, 'He headed east, you want to follow him?' Yoongi said and the prince nodded so they all went to find the prince of Melody because they all knew he's up to no good.

When Min-hyuk left Namjoon's study he was filled with rage and hatred, he knew he could do nothing now but he was adamant on getting revenge. As he was walking towards the main hall, he saw Seokjin in the corridor talking to a maid so he approached him while ordering Hyun-sik and his guards to wait for him outside. 'Hello again Seokjin,' he said in a flirtatious tone while Jin mentally cursed at him but nevertheless showed him a fake smile and bowed. 'You don't have to be so polite darling, I'm not like your cold hearted husband,' Min-hyuk said while trying to caress Jin's cheeks but he quickly dodged him, 'Ah if you'll excuse me I'll get going now,' Jin said hastily as he was feeling very uncomfortable and he turned back to leave immediately but Min-hyuk took hold of his wrist and pulled him towards himself. 'So here's the deal, why don't you help me kill that husband of yours. I know you don't like him, you're just forced to be with him right? So how about you put a little poison in his food everyday so that no one will notice and he dies slowly. Then after he's dead you can come to our kingdom and I'll take care of you, I'm pretty sure I can pleasure you better than Namjoon. You're also pretty, your body can give me great pleasure baby boy, what do you say?' The prince of Melody said seductively.Jin was furious when Min-hyuk forcefully held his wrist and uttered bad words about his husband. Maybe the prince of Melody had thought of Jin as a weak man who wouldn't fight back or someone who doesn't respect his spouse, oh how wrong he was. The healer punched the prince on his stomach with his free hand causing him to let go of his hand and when he did, Jin slapped him with great force. 'How dare you touch someone else's husband?!' Jin asked furiously, his voice more like a growl, 'And what kind of fool are you, telling me to kill my own husband? He's cold? No, he's a kind man, a million times better than you! And what made you think I don't like him and I'm forced to be with him? I respect my prince as my husband, yes it was an arranged marriage but I promised to love him and cherish him, teach him what love is and I'll always stay loyal to him because he's my husband, my other half and I really like and adore him. As for you, don't ever disrespect my husband again by trying to flirt with me and speaking to me like I'm a harlot. Please leave immediately because I don't ever want to see you again and I hope my hubby will never see you again as well!' Jin spat angrily.

Min-hyuk held his cheek as it stung badly while gritting his teeth. He'd never felt so humiliated in his life before, first, Namjoon didn't even let him have a word to negotiate about Mono island and now when he tried to seduce the Prince's husband he'd earned a punch on his stomach and a tight slap. Never in his life had he been rejected, therefore rage was building inside him. With a low growl and through gritted teeth he looked up at Seokjin, 'How dare you lay your hands on me peasant?! You were lucky enough that I offered you to come to me but now I just want to strangle you to death! You filthy piece of trash I'll fucking kill you!' and he switfly moved towards Jin, strangling his neck really hard and pinning him against a pillar. Jin wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack and he was now struggling to breathe; he tried to claw at Min-hyuk's hands but he got to weak since his oxygen is getting cut off. The healer didn't struggle anymore as he knew it would only cut off more of his oxygen, so he just stood there pinned to wall while tears streamed down his cheeks. No one was there to help him. He knew that cause that area is where there were less guards as it was near the training ground and the guards who were stationed there had just left to get Jin's boxes of herbs that he had gotten from another town. Jin looked behind Min-hyuk and smiled while Min-hyuk whispered creepily, 'Die you filthy animal.'

A/N: Hello again guys! I hope you're all doing well and staying safe.
Here's another chapter for you to read and I hope you like it.

Well I also have an apology to make. I'm really sorry I won't be able to update on Wednesday since I'm taking a small vacation to spend time with my cousins. I hope you understand. I'll update on Friday though, so please forgive me🥺

And do check out this wonderful Namjin book, 'Darling: Namjin' by @DeVulpiann.  It's really an amazing book.

Have a great day/night everyone! Stay safe and love yourself.