Chapter 28

Three months later

It was in the afternoon and Jin was at the Mins House, checking up on an eight months pregnant Jimin. 'You're very healthy and so is the baby. Just avoid heavy work and try to get good sleep okay Jiminie?' Jin said as he stood up from his seat near Yoongi's and Jimin's bed, heading towards the bedside drawer that's on the opposite side to help keep the tonic that he brought. 'Thank you hyung, you really are amazing,' Jimin said, looking at his hyung with sparkling eyes, 'The Prince is really lucky to have you hyung, and I know he loves you very much,' the pregnant male said with a smile, 'And I love him just as much Jiminie, he's my life, my everything. If there was a day that maybe he'll say he doesn't love me, I'll lose myself and my will to live,' Jin said with a sad look, 'Jin-ah that day will never come. That man is so in love with you. Don't think about such things okay,' Yoongi said as he entered his room and went to his husband's side and Jin nodded with a beautiful smile, remembering how much he and his husband love each other. If only he knew what would happen the moment he will meet him.

Meanwhile in the castle after Jin left

Namjoon was walking through the corridors of the palace and just as he was about to reach Jin's medical room, he saw a nervous looking maid trying to enter the room, holding something in her right hand. 'What are you doing there? Seokjin isn't here at the moment,' the prince said in an authoritative voice making the maid more nervous, 'O-oh nothing m-my P-Prince, I'll j-just get g-going,' she said with a bow and tried to hide her hand making the prince more curious. 'You can go, but only after you show me what you are trying to hide,' Namjoon said and the maid was cowering in fear, 'It's really nothing my prince,' 'So then why are you trying to go into the medical room secretly? Now tell me the truth,' the prince said impatiently, 'It's the p-plant that Master Seokjin asked me to bring. I've been giving it to him since the day before and he said that t-today is the last day just t-to be sure,' the maid said in a trembling voice. 'Be sure of what?' Namjoon pressed on, 'I don't know my prince, you can take a look at it,' she said as she handed the plant to the prince. The moment Namjoon saw the plant, his heart ached and it felt like it was broken into a million pieces, his face immediately grew gloomy and he quickly turned around and left the place, that he failed to notice the maid smirk evilly. Just after a few minutes after the prince left, the maid went to the back of the castle and headed to where a hooded figure stood near the gate. 'The work is done,' the maid said and the figure nodded before handing her a pouch full of silver coins.

Small timeskip

Jin had just entered the castle grounds and he couldn't wait to see his husband. He had missed him a lot and just wanted to be in his husband's arms. As he was on his way to their room, he saw a maid staring at him so he politely gave her smile, but the maid rolled her eyes at him and left immediately. 'That was weird. I don't even remember seeing her before, she might be new,' the healer thought to himself as he opened the door to the bedroom. Jin entered the room with a sweet smile on his face, happy to finally be able to be with his lover, however the moment he saw his husband's face, his smile vanished. Namjoon was standing by the large window of their room, arms crossed in front of his chest and his eyes held anger and hatred that Jin has never seen before; making the latter worry. 'Is everything okay Joon?' the healer asked with worry as his husband walked towards him slowly, his eyes holding anger and pain, and as he reached in front of Jin, he pulled the locket that he had given to him months ago, causing it to break and he slapped the healer hard, making the latter stumble back a few steps.

Jin was in shock. The only thing that proved his husband slapped him was the stinging pain on his left cheek. Tears were already cascading down his beautiful face as he was wondering what he did to deserve such treatment. He slowly raised his left hand and placed it on his hurting cheek that would soon bruise, 'W-why did you do that J-Joon?' he asked with such a sad tone that it would break anyone's heart who heard it, but Namjoon wasn't affected by it. He was blinded with anger. 'You dare to ask me why I did that?! You trash! So you aborted my child without me knowing and you dare ask me why?' The prince shouted while Jin widened his eyes, 'A-abort y-your c-child? I d-d-' 'Shut your filthy mouth whore! How dare you say you didn't when you did? It's already dead right? That's why you told that maid you needed the plant only for today to be sure? Was it even my child? Maybe it wasn't that's why you killed an innocent baby right?!' Namjoon didn't even think about anything he said. Whatever came into his mind he just spat it out, he did not even bother to ask his husband carefully. Jin on the other hand could not understand why his husband said such things.

'J-Joon, what p-plant a-are you talking a-about?' Jin asked with a trembling voice, his tears never stopped streaming down his face, 'Do not call me that name Seokjin! I hate it when you call me that when I know what you've done. And you're asking me what plant?' Namjoon asked as he walked to the bedside and took out the plant the maid had given him from the drawer and showed it to Jin. The healer took a close look at the plant and shook his head, backing away from Namjoon as he came closer, 'Why are you scared now huh? Are you feeling guilty now that you've seen this?! Tell me! You're a healer so you know that this plant can induce abortions right?!' Jin at this point could not say anything anymore. His voice wasn't coming out and he just kept on shaking his head which angered Namjoon more. 'I don't want to see your face anymore Seokjin. Just get out of my sight and never show yourself in front of me anymore. Now take off that wedding ring, you don't deserve it. It'll be on the finger of someone who is kind and won't kill an unborn child,' Namjoon said with such venom and Jin felt his heart shatter, his hope leaving his soul as he slowly took off the wedding ring and kept it on the table near the door. 'Now get out of this place and know that I hate you Seokjin, I hate you so much,' and as Namjoon looked into his husband's eyes for the first time in that one sided argument, he saw how dull and lifeless Jin's eyes had become. It was like the life was sucked out of his body and the only thing left was a body that had nothing.

When Namjoon said that he hated him, Jin was broken and he knew he would never be the same again. So for the last time, he looked into his husband's eyes, 'You didn't even let me say a single word and you just decided everything by yourself. So I respect your decision. I wish you the best our Prince,' he said with a monotonous voice, void of any emotion as he turned around and left the room without looking back.

A/N: So I'm sorry for the angst my lovely readers. Please don't hate me🥺🥺🥺🥺
And also I'm sorry I won't be able to update tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment and some check ups so please don't mind.