Chapter 14

Two months had passed after the incident with the second prince of Melody, his parents came to Bangtan Isles in less than a week and formally apologised to Seokjin and Namjoon, and to everyone in the castle. They weren't very happy with what their son had done, threatening other kingdoms and bringing shame to their name and so they took him back with them but took away his right of inheritance to the three provinces of his kingdom. They also banned him from ever leaving the boundaries of their kingdom for five years and on top of that he would always be under supervision of his elder brother, Jinyoung. During the past two months, Namjoon's and Jin's relationship has also bloomed further, the forehead and cheek kisses they gave each other once a day have now turned to many a day whenever they would run into each other in the castle while carrying on with their work. The prince now openly calls his husband angel in front of anyone and Jin calls him Joonie quite often; on Sundays they would always take long walks to the mountains near the castle and they'd have a small picnic with various foods that Jin prepared with his own hands and talking about various things that interests them. Namjoon has also learnt to open up to Jin without any hesitation, he'll let his husband know the various thoughts and burdens he has and Jin would do the same, they'd always talk to each other and try to understand one another especially when they get into small arguments. The three months of arranged marriage life have been a lovely journey for the couple, both learning new things together and Joon getting to know more about love as each day passes.

Presently, Jin is in the greenhouse helping Jimin prune the herbs and flowers there. The two males had grown closer over the past three months, Jin becoming Jimin's elder brother. The younger would always go to the elder if he encountered any problem and Jin would always help him, they share their joyous moments with each other too like when Yoongi took the younger on a small trip to visit his hometown he couldn't stop ranting about the trip to his hyung or when Namjoon gave the older a bouquet of fresh wild flowers, Jin would talk about it the whole day with his younger brother. They also share their troubles with each other and comfort one another whenever needed, like when Jin and his husband had an argument about him going to the capital alone to supply medicines; it was the first time the couple had argued and Jin was hurt and thought that his husband didn't trust him and was restricting him. That night Jin ran out to the garden crying, avoiding everyone, but Jimin went to sit beside his hyung and hugged him tightly without saying a word until he calmed down. The two best friends sat in the garden for hours, having deep talks and Jimin made his hyung realise that maybe he'd taken the whole thing too far and maybe his husband just wanted to protect him, especially since it was just after the Min-hyuk incident. When Jin entered his room that night, Namjoon immediately hugged him tightly and apologised for starting an argument and Jin apologised as well, they cleared everything out and soon after cuddled each other to sleep.

Then there was this one time when Jin found Jimin crying in the greenhouse, his clothes torn and there were bruises all over his body. The older didn't need to ask what happened, just one look at the boy and you'll get an idea of what took place. Jin went to his side and pulled the boy to his chest who only sobbed loudly against the older's chest saying sorry over and over again. When he finally calmed down, which was after three hours, Jimin told his hyung everything - how one of the new guards had pulled him into the storeroom near the greenhouse, tearing his clothes apart and trying to rape him. Jimin did try to put up a fight but he couldn't fight against a well trained guard. Luckily, he managed to hit the man with a rake that was near him and he ran away before the worst could happen. Jin was gritting his teeth in anger, wanting to castrate the said guard but he had to stay calm for Jimin who was so scared and traumatized that he didn't even want to meet another male for weeks except for Jin, he was even scared of Yoongi. It was Jin who helped him get over the whole trauma, and slowly Jimin was able to talk to other men and eventually have skinship with his lover once again making the Prince's personal guard really grateful.

Back to the present, as Jin was pruning the flowers, Jimin was having an internal debate with himself of whether he should tell his hyung about the uncomfortable feeling he's been feeling in his body for three weeks now or to just let it be. The younger really wanted to tell his hyung because he's a healer so he'll know what's wrong with him, but he's also scared if it's something bad like an incurable disease. Jimin was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Jin calling for him several times, until the elder shook his shoulder lightly to catch his attention. 'Jiminie what's wrong? Are you feeling alright?' Jin asked in a worried tone while Jimin quickly shook his head, 'Ah no hyung, everything is fine. I guess I was just daydreaming,' the younger lied and put on a fake smile. 'You look more beautiful with a real smile Jiminie,' the elder said and the younger widened his eyes but soon let out a soft sigh, of course he can't hide anything from his hyung, he knows him too well, 'Do you want to tell me what's wrong or do you want to talk about it later?' Jin asked in a soft tone while hugging his little brother. Jimin hugged his hyung a little bit tighter and finally decided to tell him about his problem.

'Hyung, I'm scared,' Jimin mumbled softly against Jin's chest, 'Why are you scared Jiminie?' the elder asked in a caring tone, 'I've not been feeling very well for a couple of weeks now and I'm scared if it's something bad.' Jin pulled away from the hug and wiped Jimin's tears away gently with his thumb, 'Jiminie why didn't you tell me earlier? You know I care about you a lot and if you feel sick you should tell me right away, I don't want you to suffer alone for a long time,' the elder scolded the younger, although in a soft tone, 'I'm sorry hyung, I was just scared and I didn't want to worry you,' Jimin said while sniffling. 'Oh you sweet angel, I'll be more worried if you don't tell me what's wrong. Promise me that from today, whenever you feel sick or uncomfortable you'll tell me right away okay,' the elder said to the younger who eagerly nodded his head, 'Okay, I promise hyung,' 'Alright, then let's go to my medical room so I can check what's wrong with your health okay,' 'Okay hyung, let's go,' and the two friends left the greenhouse.

As the two were walking towards Jin's medical room, they ran into the Prince and Hoseok, who were going to check on the infantry. Namjoon smiled brightly at his husband who did the same for him while Jimin bowed to the prince and Hoseok. The prince walked over to his husband and pulled him closer by his waist, placing a soft kiss on his forehead, 'Where are you going angel?' he asked softly while his husband smiled warmly, 'I'm going to give our Jiminie a check up,' Jin replied and kissed his husband's cheek. 'Ahem, so you're not going to give your hyung a hug? You've forgotten about me after seeing your husband?' Hoseok said with a pout while wiping away his fake tears making Namjoon chuckle and Jimin laugh. Jin on the other hand snuggled closer to his husband's chest to tease his brother, 'No, I can only hug my hubby so if you want hugs you can ask Jackson hyung,' 'Yah! Don't tease me like this in front of our prince,' Hoseok playfully scolded his brother and Jin walked over to him and hugged him, 'When did you return hyung?' he asked him, 'This morning, and I'll stay here for a week then I'll go back to the borders for patrol,' 'Okay then, I'll see you soon. I have to get going,' 'Alright,' Hoseok said with a smile. Jimin bowed once again and Jin went to hug his husband again before leaving, his husband smiling like the whipped man he is.