Chapter 13

Jin was really struggling to breathe, he felt dizzy and numb all over. Maybe this was his last day to live, he had almost no regrets except one and that was to further teach his husband what love really is. Suddenly Min-hyuk was pushed harshly to the ground causing him to let go of an almost unconscious Jin who fell directly into a pair of strong and warm arms. Jin sobbed into the man's chest who had kept him from falling because he knew who it was even without really seeing the person. The man gently stroked his back with one hand to calm him down while he stroked Jin's hair softly with the other, 'It's alright now angel, I'm right here. Your husband's right here hmm? Take deep breaths now angel,' Namjoon whispered softly into Jin's ear. Min-hyuk on the other hand who was pushed harshly to the ground by Namjoon was now held by Hoseok and as he saw how Jin held onto the prince so tightly and burying his face into his chest his blood boiled. 'Let me go!' he screamed at Hoseok trying to get out of his strong grip; 'No. You'll be thrown into the dungeon for trying to kill our Prince's husband,' Jackson said sternly and Yoongi finally tied Min-hyuk's hands with a rope.

Namjoon had managed to calm his angel down and he was relieved because when he saw Jin breaking down in his arms his heart ached a lot for his husband. Slowly, Jin raised his head from his husband's firm chest with glossy eyes and a pink nose, Namjoon smiled softly at him and kissed his forehead, 'You're very brave Jin, you're my brave angel,' he said proudly and his husband couldn't help but smile too. Jin then kissed his husband's cheek and laid his head on his shoulder while they both wrapped their arms around each other's waists tightly not wanting to let each other go so soon, 'Thank you for saving me Joon,' Jin mumbled soflty, 'It's my duty to protect you angel, and thank you for staying loyal. I heard everything you said about me and I'm really thankful,' Namjoon said and once again pecked his husband's forehead. Min-hyuk who was observing the scene grit his teeth in anger because Namjoon got everything he ever wanted, 'Kim Namjoon, I'll kill you one day,' he threatened the prince, 'You can't just hold me accountable for nothing. You have no proof of anything I did.'

The prince let go of his husband gently and turned towards Min-hyuk, 'So you think I don't have any proof? The only reason I took so long to help my husband is because Jackson held me back while Yoongi went to get your advisor to witness how cruel you are. Let's not forget that your parents are already disappointed in you and so they sent Hyun-sik shii with you so that he can tell them what you're up to, and guess what,  he just saw you seduce my husband, then threaten him when he wouldn't agree and then you strangle him. Now he'll send word to your parents about your behavior and until they come and formally apologize to my husband you'll be staying in the dungeon.' The prince of Melody widened his eyes in fear, his parents cannot know about his deeds or else they'll not let him inherit the three provinces under their kingdom. 'Please Namjoon, please just let me go. I swear I'll never trouble you again. I'm sorry for hurting your husband. Just don't tell my parents,' Min-hyuk pleaded but Namjoon didn't listen, he wanted him to learn a lesson and to never try to hurt his loved ones ever again. 'Hyun-sik shii you and your soldiers can start your journey back to your kingdom and you'll be escorted by our soldiers upto the borders. Have a safe journey and I hope your King and Queen will visist us soon, we don't want your prince under our custody forever,' Namjoon said, 'Then we'll take our leave my Lord, I'll send word before our next arrival; and yes I'll keep my word of being honest and tell our King of our second prince's deeds,' Hyunsik said with a deep bow and immediately turned to leave the spot. Once the advisor left, Hoseok and Jackson took Min-hyuk to the cells in the castle basement where he'll be detained until his parents come to apologize to Jin, Yoongi too followed after them leaving only Namjoon and Jin there.

After everyone left, Jin let out a deep sigh of relief. He was really scared when Min-hyuk caught him off-guard and strangled him, he thought he'd die for sure but when he was struggling for breath and he saw his husband behind his attacker he'd never felt safer than at that moment. 'Do you want to go rest in our room angel? You'll feel better,' Namjoon said interrupting Jin's thoughts, 'No I'll be fine Joon,' he answered softly, 'I'm just really glad you saved me, that really scared me you know,' 'I know you're still pretty shaken by that but you were very brave to stand up to him like that. I'm very proud of you angel,' Namjoon said as he caressed Jin's cheek with his thumb and Jin leaned into his touch. The couple decided to have their lunch and then maybe go to the capital to visit the kids at the orphanage, it wasn't a weekend but Namjoon knew that Jin needed the distraction to forget about earlier events and to not be traumatised. So, they headed to the dining room side by side, Jin's hand resting on Namjoon's arm.

The moment the butler opened the doors to the dining room and the couple stepped in, Joo-hyun, Jin's mother rushed towards him and pulled him into a tight hug, 'Are you alright dear? Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need mama to take a look at you to check any injuries?' Joo-hyun asked her son worriedly, making the others in the room smile at her caring nature. 'I'm alright mama, Joon took care of me very well so you don't have to worry,' Jin said in a reassuring tone to calm his mother down, 'But what are you doing here mama, appa?' he asked his parents curiously. 'Well I'm here to check up on the soldiers' health and as your appa is the commander in chief of the army, he's in charge of the soldiers' documents. That's why we're here together, we even planned on visiting you after we're done but when we were about to start our rounds some soldiers came to inform Sehun-ah about your situation,' Joo-hyun explained to her son. Jin was soon engulfed into another hug, but this time by his mother-in-law, 'I'm really sorry that happened to you Jin, but I'm also very happy to know that you're very loyal to your husband,' Seung-wan said and kissed his forehead. After the queen, Sehun too hugged his son and kissed his head telling him how proud he is of him and Chanyeol too hugged Jin. Namjoon who felt left out all of a sudden let out a small cough, 'What happened Namjoon?' his mother asked while he just pouted making everyone laugh at his antics. 'Awww Joonie wants a hug too, right?' Jin asked his husband, not realising he'd just called the prince 'Joonie' but the Prince loves it. Jin then went towards his husband and quickly pulled him into a warm hug, 'I'm sorry you felt left out,' he whispered into his ear, 'I don't mind angel, now let's have our lunch so we can head to the capital sooner,' the prince whispered back to his husband.

While the couple were having their sweet moment, the four parents in the room all had soft smiles adoring their faces. They could tell just by the way the young couple looked into each other's eyes, that they were deeply in love with each other even if they don't know it yet. 'I'm glad our Jin agreed to the marriage, he looks very content,' Sehun said in a small voice, 'I also agree with you Sehun-shi. Your son has helped Namjoon change in the best of ways and I'm so thankful,' Chanyeol added with a soft smile, 'Maybe Jin was right, maybe it's his destiny to be paired with the Prince, your Highness,' Joo-hyun said as she looked at the couple with sparly eyes, 'I wish they always stay strong together and for them to realize how much they love each other,' Seung-wan added with a smile. The young couple soon joined their parents at the table, unaware of the conversation their parents just had of them and they all ate lunch peacefully and happily after much chaos.

The end.

Nah I'm just kidding y'all. This is not the end🤭 Don't kill me🥺
Don't worry I'll be back with another chapter tomorrow! Love you guys💜