Chapter 22

A/N: Hey guys! Just a little note before the start of this new chapter.
Gahh I'm finally done with my exam😪
I hope you're all doing well and staying safe. So after a month long break, I'm finally back and I'm so happy cause I missed writing this story and chatting with you all.
Thank you for waiting for me! I love you all so much! Happy reading 💜

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes and smiled brightly when the first thing he saw was his husband's sleeping face. The prince softly pecked his forehead and brushed his hair away from his angelic face, 'I've missed you so much sweetheart,' he softly whispered and pressed his lips once again to the crown of the sleeping male's head, causing the latter to stir in his sleep. 'Honey, my love,you have to get up now. It's almost time for dinner sweetheart,' Namjoon softly said trying to wake his lover up but Jin just snuggled closer to his chest and buried his face into the crook of his husband's neck. 'Come on sweetheart you have to open your eyes,' and Jin slowly opened his eyes, his lips immediately curling into a big smile as he saw his husband's handsome face, 'You're really here! I was so scared that it was all just a dream,' Jin said as he caressed Namjoon's face making the latter smile softly, 'I'm really here my love,' Namjoon said as he brought Jin closer till their lips touched and caressed each other. The kiss was full of love and adoration, so gentle yet so passionate. Jin threaded his fingers through Namjoon's hair while the prince tightened his hold on his husband's waist, their lips and tongue still dancing together.

A knock on the door interrupted their sweet moment, Namjoon grunting in annoyance making Jin giggle as he quickly got out of his husband's strong hold and rushed to open the door, revealing Jackson standing there with a wide smile. Jin immediately hugged Jackson, 'Welcome to our home Jackson hyung, I've missed you,' he said as he slowly parts from the hug, 'I missed you too Jin, but I think the Prince missed you more than anyone,' 'That's right, I missed him so much and yet while I'm still spending some time with my angel you had to knock on the door,' Namjoon said in mock anger as he hugged Jin from the back, resting his chin on the latter's shoulder. Jackson on the other hand laughed loudly, 'Well I hate to break it to you my Prince, but I'm going to have to steal your darling husband for now until dinner. He had promised to help me choose the clothes I'll wear on the day of the ball,' he said while taking Jin's hand and pulling him towards himself while the prince refused to let go. 'No! You can't just take him away from me! Jackson Wang you traitor!' Namjoon said making Jackson laugh more hysterically, 'I-it's not like- like I'll keep him forever. It's just f-for an hour,' he said in between his laughs. 'Joonie, I promised Jackson hyung to be of help. Please let me go, I promise it'll be quick,' Jin said softly making his husband melt instantly, 'Okay, you can go but please be back soon. I miss you already,' Namjoon said while placing a kiss to Jin's forehead, 'I love you,' he whispered, 'I love you too my Prince,' and Jackson took Jin with him to his room.

As soon as Jin entered the guest room, he widened his eyes at the mess. Clothes were scattered everywhere- on the floor, on the bed and even on the sofas. 'Hyung, what happened here?' Jin asked in shock while Jackson let out a loud sigh, 'I didn't know what to wear. I know you'll help me, but I got so nervous and I ended up bringing too many and now I don't know what looks the most beautiful. They all look the same,' he ranted and pursed his lips, Jin quickly went to his side to calm him down, 'Hyung, you don't need to panic and worry. I'm sure Hoseok hyung will admire you no matter what you wear. Besides he's in love with you and not with your clothes,' he said with a soft smile making the elder male feel a bit better. 'But how do we find the right outfit for me? I know Seokie loves me for me, but I still want to dress up well for him,' 'Don't worry hyung. That's why I'm here. But first let's pick up all these clothes and hang them properly, we can then see what fits you the most,' Jin suggested and Jackson agreed happily, 'Oh by the way hyung, aren't all these new?' 'Yes they are. I will not be wearing old clothes to my engagement ball thank you very much,' 'Wow, the tailor must be amazing to complete all your orders,' Jin said with a chuckle, 'No, I went to almost thirteen tailors. I gave three to four orders to one,' Jackson said and left Jin speechless.