Chapter 26

Smut Warning ⚠
This chapter contains boyxboy smut. If you feel uncomfortable reading it, feel free to skip this chapter.
**********************

It was around eight in the evening, Namjoon and Jin were walking in the garden after their dinner since they've been in their room the whole day, talking and cuddling since they missed each other so much. The night was beautiful, it was cool and the moonlight lit up the place beautifully as the couple walked hand in hand, enjoying each other's company. 'Joonie?' the healer called out soflty, 'Yes my love?' 'Can we go back inside? I'm feeling a little cold,' 'Of course my baby, anything for you,' the prince said as he kissed his husband's forehead making the latter giggle and blush, 'Let's go back darling,' and the couple headed back inside, to their own room with hands intertwined. While walking towards their room, Namjoon suddenly remembered something, 'Jinnie baby, I haven't seen Yoongi hyung anywhere today,' 'Oh that's because he's with Jiminie all day. After Jimin's check up, Yoongi hyung took him home, so I guess he was busy taking care of his husband,' 'Oh right, is everything okay with Jimin?' 'Yes, he is very healthy and so is his baby. Yoongi hyung was so happy,' 'They'll be good parents,' Namjoon said as they entered their bedroom, 'Yes they will.' The couple took turns using the bathroom to clean themselves after a long day, even though they haven't done anything but stay in their room, except for their walk after dinner. Soon they were both dressed in their night wear and got under the covers, cuddling each other.

'Joon,' Jin said softly as he drew random patterns on his husband's chest, 'I'm so proud of you love. You always give your hundred percent to find the best solutions to problems. You'd make a great ruler,I have no doubt in that and you're also the best husband in the whole world.' Namjoon looked into Jin's eyes and saw that he really meant it, his eyes sparkle with sincerity and adoration that it made the Prince's heart flutter, 'Thank you for having faith in me angel. Thank you for always staying by my side and giving me the love that I don't deserve. You say I'm the best husband, but it's actually you my love who's the best husband in the world. I love you baby,' Namjoon said as he tucked in his husband's hair behind his ear but Jin shook his head, 'Don't ever say you don't deserve the love I give you, you deserve it more than anyone Joon. You deserve even more than I can ever give. I love you so much,' and he kissed his husband deeply. Namjoon responded to the kiss and pulled his husband closer by his waist, tightening his hold on him making Jin let out a small gasp. The prince took that opportunity to slide his tongue into the younger's mouth and the healer quickly wrapped his arms around his husband's neck, further deepening the kiss, tongues fighting for dominance in which the prince won.

The kiss got more heated, as Namjoon caressed his husband's back slowly, trailing from his shoulders to his hips while Jin threaded his fingers through his husband's hair, tugging it every now and then when the kiss gets extra intense. Suddenly Jin rolled onto his back and pulled Namjoon along with him so the latter was hovering over him, their lips never parting. They kissed for another minute before separating to catch their breaths and both were flushed and panting heavily. 'Joon,' Jin said softly as he looked at his husband with a smile, 'What is it baby?' Namjoon asked as he cupped his angel's cheek, 'Please make love to me, I want to become one with you love. So please, please make love to me,' Jin pleaded with teary eyes. It was true, he really wanted to take the next step with his lover, he wanted to know what making love feels like and he wanted to feel his husband inside him. Namjoon on the other hand was shocked at Jin's plead. He too had wanted this for a long time but he didn't want to pressure Jin into something as intimate as sex, he waited till his husband would say something to him and after months of waiting he finally asked him to make love to him. 'Are you sure baby? I want to do it only if you are really sure and ready sweetheart,' Namjoon said as he caressed his husband's face and kissed the few stray tears away, 'Yes Joon, I'm very sure. I want us to become one and I want you to show me how much you love me, so please hubby, make love me,' Jin said as he pulled Namjoon into another sweet kiss. 'Then I'll show you how much you mean to me and how much I love you,' Namjoon said with a smile on his face.