Chapter 38

Warning: A little smut! Please don't read if you're uncomfortable!
********************************

The couple continued kissing passionately pouring all of their love into the kiss. Without parting from each other's lips, Namjoon slowly walked backwards, pulling Jin along with him till his back reached the trunk of the big willow tree. Then he slowly slid down and sat on the ground, his back resting on the tree's trunk and making Jin straddle him. Their kiss got more heated as the younger's hands tugged at his husband's hair softly and the latter moved downwards and pressed open mouthed kisses along his neck, sucking and biting at some sensitive spots causing the younger to let out a soft moan. Jin slowly started to grind on his husband's clothed member making him grunt and Namjoon started kissing him once again, while his hand's travelled to the younger's ass, kneading it softly. 'Mm ngh~ J-Joon I ah- I want you to m-make love to me,' Jin said in between his moans as his husband left kisses and hickeys all over his sensitive spots on his neck, 'But baby we're outside,' Namjoon said as he pressed a kiss to his husband's forehead. 'I don't mind Joonie, I just want to feel you ah~ inside m-me. I want to ngh~ feel how much you love me, please Joon, please make love to me. I've missed you so much, please,' Jin pleaded as he continued grinding on his husband's member and who was Namjoon to say no to his lovely husband, 'Okay angel, I'll show you how much I love you and how much I've missed you.'

Slowly, Namjoon took off Jin's clothes and kept them aside as he started to play with the younger's pink buds and leaving dark hickeys on his collarbones making the smaller male let out lewd moans. Jin then helped his husband take off his clothes and kept them near his own as he took Namjoon's cock into his hands and slowly stroked it in a skillful way, earning soft moans and grunts. The prince moved his lips from his lover's buds to his lips and kissed him roughly, sucking on his tongue and occasionally biting on his lower lips while his right hand moved to Jin's ass, fingers circling around the tight ring of muscles, feeling how wet his husband was for him. Namjoon gently pushed in one finger inside his lover's warm and tight hole, moving it at a slow pace, 'M-more Joon,' Jin whimpered as his own hand kept on stroking his husband's huge member. Namjoon added another finger into the warm hole and started scissoring them to stretch the tight cavern. Soon the Prince had four fingers inside his husband who was a moaning mess, 'Love, I wa-ant you inside me, please fill me,' Jin begged and Namjoon complied.

Jin was still straddling his husband, so he aligned Namjoon's cock with his wet hole and slowly slid it inside him all while letting out lewd sounds. The prince loved how his angel's hole is clenching around his hard member and when Jin had taken all of it inside, he let out a moan, 'Mmm~so good baby, you feel so good around me,' Namjoon praised his lover who was lost in pleasure. Jin bounced on the prince's cock like his life depended on it, Namjoon helping him by thrusting his hips upward so he could meet him halfway and holding his waist firmly and securely as the younger had his hands on his shoulders for support. 'Baby~' the prince moaned, 'I'm close, so close, you're doing so good my love,' 'Ngh~ I'm close t-too hubby. Ah~ ah~ you're so big, you make m-me feel so good,' Jin moaned loudly and with just a few more thrusts and bounces, he came all over his and Namjoon's chest and stomach. As the healer clenched his hole from the orgasm, the prince came inside him and filled him up to brim, earning another lewd sound to slip from his mouth. Namjoon rubbed circles on his angel's back to soothe him from the intense orgasm, 'You did well my love, you did so well. I love you bun,' he softly whispered, 'I love you too Joonie, my life, my everything. Please stay inside me a little longer, it feels so good,' Jin said before kissing his husband softly, enjoying the feeling of making love.

An hour later, the couple were fully clothed and presentable, although the hickeys on Jin's neck were clearly visible. They were making their way back to where Namjoon's horse was, Jin being carried by his hubby. The healer had his arms wrapped around the elder's neck while his head rested on his shoulder, 'Joon,' he softly called out, 'Yes my love,' Namjoon said as he looked into his angel's eyes. 'Let's go back home today,' 'We are going home baby,' 'No, I mean back to the palace. I'm ready to go back with you Joonie,' Jin said with a bright smile making Namjoon stop in his tracks. 'Are y-you sure baby? Y-you're ready?' he asked in a hesitant tone, 'Very sure my love. I missed you too much and I miss eomma and appa too,' the healer said with a pout but it soon vanished as Namjoon spun him around happily, 'My baby's going home with me! My baby!' 'Yes Joon, now let's go tell mama and papa we're leaving in the late noon,' Jin said and pecked his husband's shoulder.

Half an hour later, the couple reached the manor where Joo-hyun and Sehun were waiting for them at the living room.  'I see you've settled everything,' Sehun said in a teasing tone as he noticed the many love marks on his son's and his son-in-law's necks, making the couple blush. 'Yes papa, and today noon after lunch I'll be heading back home with Joonie,' Jin said with a smile, 'Oh! So soon my dear? But I'll miss you,' Joo-hyun said with a pout making her son chuckle, 'I'll visit mama, don't worry,' he said as he made his way to his mother and kissed her cheeks. 'Okay then, go get your things ready and come down for lunch,' Sehun said and the couple nodded and left the room.

Jin didn't have to pack much, he didn't carry anything from the palace in the first place so he went to help his hubby. In twenty minutes they were done so they decided to take a bath together before lunch. The bath led to another round of passionate love making that made the lovers feel happy and content. After their "bath" they went down for lunch and an hour later, they were getting ready to leave. Joo-hyun and Sehun hugged their son and son-in-law warmly, wishing them a safe journey and giving them their blessings once again and the couple got into the carriage and soon headed back to the palace. Once in the carriage, Jin placed his head on Namjoon's shoulder and took his hands into his own and interlaced their fingers, 'I'm happy to be going back home Joonie,' Jin softly whispered and closed his eyes, feeling his husband's lips pressing kisses onto his head, 'I'm happy you're coming back with me my love. I love you,' and the prince held his husband's hands tighter and admiring the rings on their fingers, symbolising their stronger love and bond.

'Jin, baby,' Jin slowly opened his eyes as he heard his husband's honey voice calling out to him, 'Wake up love, we're home,' Namjoon said as he pecked his husband's lips softly making him smile, 'Home.... ' Jin trailed and the prince nodded with a smile. Namjoon stepped out first and helped Jin out, holding his hand tightly. It was almost getting dark, the sun was setting and the sky was a mixture of orange and purple. The couple walked towards the main doors of the palace and they saw the King and Queen standing there. As soon as they saw Jin, Seungwan and Chanyeol rushed to him and engulfed him into a tight hug. 'Oh my sweet son! I'm so happy you're back!' the queen sobbed into Jin's shoulder, 'Eomma, please don't cry,' Jin said with teary eyes, 'Oh honey I missed you so much,' she said as she kissed his forehead, 'I missed you too eomma, and you too appa,' Jin said as he kissed his in-law's cheeks and parted from their hug. The King and Queen then hugged their son and they soon entered inside and headed to the living room to have some refreshments.

As they were eating some light snacks, Jin looked towards his mother-in-law, 'Eomma, I've been gone for two weeks, what did I miss?' he asked curiously wanting to know everything that had happened while he's gone. 'Not much my dear, but Jimin got into labour this morning and he gave birth to a healthy baby boy,' the queen said with a smile while Jin and Namjoon had shocked expressions on their faces. 'Jiminie gave birth?!' 'Yoongi has a son now?!' the young couple asked simultaneously and Chanyeol nodded with a chuckle, 'You're both right,' he said, 'You can visit them tomorrow morning boys, for now they as well as you need some rest,' Seungwan said and the couple nodded. After an hour, they all headed to the dining room and had their dinner, and Namjoon filling in about how he'd spent the week with his angel.

A few hours had passed after their dinner and the couple were laying in their bed, so close to each other, their foreheads glistened with sweat and they were panting heavily after another round of love making. It seemed as it they just couldn't get enough of each other. Namjoon was still deeply buried inside his husband's tight warm walls and the latter let out a soft moan as he moved a little, feeling the prince's cock rub his prostate. They stared into each other's eyes and soon leaned into a soft, loving kiss, 'Goodnight baby, I love you,' Namjoon whisper, pecking his husband's lips, 'Goodnight Joonie, I love you,' Jin said as he snuggled into his husband's warm embrace and slowly let sleep consume his body.