Chapter 25

Four months later

Time seems to fly by pretty fast. It has already been four months since Hoseok's and Jackson's engagement ball and now they've been married for two months; and it has been eight months, almost a year since Namjoon and Jin got married. Jimin and Yoongi also got married one month ago, although it was a very private wedding- only the king and queen, Namjoon and Jin, Hoseok and Jackson and Sehun and Joo-hyun were present. Jimin was scared that he'll look fat on his wedding day since he was four months pregnant at that time, but Yoongi and Jin were always there to tell him he looks beautiful. Now, Jimin was five months along and his belly has gotten a lot bigger than last month, but his morning sickness and nausea have greatly reduced, making him feel better even though he'd occasionally throw up once a week or twice. He would also have some cramps that were completely "normal" as Jin had said and his mood swings weren't as bad, except when he's craving some weird foods that his husband cannot find.

Jin was in the medical room making new tonics when a small knock was heard on his door, 'Come in,' he called out and a pregnant Jimin slowly entered inside. The healer stood up immediately and went to Jimin's side, helping him walk towards the soft sofa, 'Hyung, I can walk perfectly fine by myself. I'm only five months pregnant, you're even more protective than Yoonie,' the younger male said with a pout, 'I just don't want you to accidentally trip or fall, and I don't want you to want feel uncomfortable okay. You're my little brother so of course I'm protective,' Jin added with a pout of his own. As the pregnant male sat on the sofa comfortably, the healer sat next to him, 'So how have you been feeling Jiminie?' 'The nausea and morning sickness only comes once a week so its better, but the cramps hurt hyung,' Jimin whined, making Jin feel sorry for him, 'It's alright Jiminie, the cramps are part of the pregnancy, but Yoongi hyung told me that they have reduced a little,' and to that Jimin nodded. 'Okay have you been taking the tonics I gave you regularly?' 'Yes hyung and I'm also eating on time with a lot of vegetables and fruits,' 'That's wonderful then. So I'll just do a quick check up on you okay?' 'Okay hyung.'

Jin had finished checking up on Jimin and everything was fine so they were both relieved. 'Well since everything is okay, you should not worry and stress about anything and continue taking the tonics since they'll provide your body the vitamins you and the baby require. Also, eat healthy and on time okay,' the healer instructed the pregnant male who just nodded heavily, 'Oh and one more thing, I really don't want to say this but I have to,' 'You can tell me anything hyung, please,' 'Well, you can make love with your husband but it should be gentle,' Jin said, his face turning red and so was Jimin's face, 'O-oh okay, t-thank you hyung.' There was a knock on the door, and Jin let out a 'come in' and Yoongi walked in, a big smile on his face. 'Hello Jin-ah, hello my darling,' he said as he went to the sofa where Jimin was and pecked his lips softly, 'How's everything?' he asked as he sat next to his husband, his arm circling his pregnant husband's waist protectively. 'Everything is fine Yoongi hyung, Jiminie just needs to continue taking the tonics I gave him and eating healthy like the past four months. Your husband and baby are very strong,' Jin said cheerfully as he was really glad that Jimin and the baby are fine, 'Thank you Jin-ah,' Yoongi said with a big smile on his face.

Before Yoongi and Jimin left the room, Jin gave Yoongi the tonics that his husband needed and he gave the pregnant male a warm hug, 'Take care Jiminie, I'll come visit you this weekend,' 'Okay hyung, thank you once again,' Jimin said softly and he soon left the room with his husband.

Once again, Jin was alone in the room and he started to arrange the herbs and tonics. These past eight months have been quite a journey for him. First off, he  was arranged to be married with the Prince who was known as the coldest man, but of course he knew that deep down the prince was a kind and wonderful man, he's only cold because of certain events. Then, he was treated rudely by his husband but he was determined to teach the prince what love is. Soon enough, Jin being the kind soul he his, started caring deeply for his husband but he never once regretted it. Then the incident with Minhyuk happened and it brought the married couple closer. Then there was the confession and now the husbands are deeply in love and very close to each other. However, there was something missing in their relationship and that was sex. They're eight months into their marriage, but the couple had never made love; not even once. It's not like they didn't want to but they just never found the perfect time to do it, especially the past three months because Namjoon was almost never in the kingdom. There had been an unrest at the western borders of the kingdom and the prince had to find diplomatic solutions to settle everything so that there would be no war and hence he stayed at the border. He'd come home only once every two weeks and he was always stressed and too exhausted. Whenever he was home, he would cuddle with his husband the whole day and night because it relieves some of his stress and his husband's presence always seemed to calm him down so sex was out of the picture. They were glad just to get to be in each other's arms.