Chapter 79 (Let's work hard together)

ابدأ من البداية

"Hey, you haven't seen how bad I am," Wei Zhan told Boyi

The atmosphere is pretty ambiguous and thus anyone that has a slightly crooked mind would think wrongly (Author: I wonder who would among my readers know what kind of bad Wei Zhan had in mind?, hahaha).

Boyi looks a little scared and of course, the young boy was thinking of how Wei Zhan is going to handle the Sun-X company and not any other ideas.

"Zhan-ge, what are you going to do with them?" Boy asks Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan smirks at his fiancé and then he loos at him full of affection

"Mmm...... I will make them pay for spying on the company, not just pay, I will make them pay double or even triple" Wei Zhan looks at Boyi and then he pulls the young teenager's ears towards his lip and speaks softly into it

"Don't you want to know what I will do with you?" Wei Zhan asks which is very soft and of course, Lam has profound skills as he is well-trained he almost fainted and Lin Ing is standing there in a daze not knowing what is happening.

Boyi looks at Wei Zhan and then he back-up a little bit after a little thought, he moves forward

"Ok, Zhan-ge don't have to reward me"

"I am happy that we discover this bad person," Boyi told Wei Zhan because, in his innocent mind, all Boyi wanted to do is to make sure that Wei Zhan is not suffering like the last life that he had witnessed, as Boyi had given a second chance, he wanted to do all he can to save the young patriarch, after all, by now, Boyi's heart is beating fast for the young patriarch "So handsome!!!!!".

Wei Zhan breath out a long sigh, knowing how innocent his baby is and of course, there should be a reward for Boyi because it is really true that Boyi is the one that discover or make ware of the scheme of Sun0X company.

"Come, tell me what you want for your reward"

"I will give you anything under the sky" the young patriarch proudly tells Boyi.

The two persons in the office heard what the young patriarch had promised his little fiancé and they all know that it is not every day that you get the richest man in China allowing you such a limitless reward.

Thus, both of them talk with their eyes and soundless mouth

"Ask for 10 villas"

"Ask for 10 branded cars"

Then, the two of them giggle silently and wait for the teenager to ask for some rich rewards.

However, Boyi think fr a while and then he told Wei Zhan

"My only wish is that I can participate in the plan of Sun-X Company"

"I want to be part of the team," Boyi told Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan was very silent when he heard this and no one knows what he is thinking but Li Ning and Lam are now jumping in circles between the two of them and all the noises and sounds made by both of them are

"What!"

"Noooooo........"

"Aiyo, such a waste of a big reward"

The two of them kept talking to each other softly like mice chatting away, Boyi tried to strain his eyes but still, he couldn't really hear their words and so the cute boy frowned. Boyi tried to make good sense of some of their spoken words by them.