Chapter 1

Uhhh idk where this is going or how long this is going to be but I am going to try my best to give you a good read :) if you like jack harlow as much as I do I'm sure you'll enjoy this :) give me your thoughts
_____________________

As I'm finishing up with my last client of the night the bell above the salon door rings and I look over seeing zoe one of my best friends. "I'll see you in 6 weeks for your touch up" I tell my client. She waves before leaving and I look over at zoe.

"What are you doing tonight?" She asks. "Um well I was going to go home to my cats and watch tv" I answer. "Not tonight it's friday, let's get all sexy there is a party I'm bringing you to" she says.

I look at her with wide eyes "are you crazy?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes "come on when was the last time I made you come to one of my industry parties?" She asks. "Last month" I say.

She frowns "I already told them you'd be coming, a few celebs have seen your work and want you there" she says. "Wait, really?" I ask. She nods smiling "yeah I'm not saying who wants you to come on tour but you'll find out if you come" she replies.

We've known each other since high school, she got into PR and I got into hair styling and we both moved to Hollywood from Kentucky. "Okay fine! I'll come" I say giving in. She jumps up and down and then stella comes out from the back.

"Great stella what are you doing tonight?" She asks. "Was gonna go home to the cats" she says. Stella, our other friend from high school Madeline and I are roommates and we each have a cat. "Nope you're coming too, is Madeline still here?" She asks looking around the salon.

Forgot to mention the 3 of us work in this salon together with a few other stylists. "No she got sick so she went home" I answer. "Okay whatever she's fine then, are you closing now?" She asks.

We clean up our messes and then do our hair quickly before locking up the salon. Since she ubered here so she joins us going to our apartment to change for the party. "So how many celebs will there be?" I ask nervously.

"Ummmm many but don't be nervous this isnt your first time" she says. I nod rubbing my hands together and we get up to her house. "I got my assistant to start the party while I was getting you so some are here already" she says getting out. I follow behind her and can smell the alcohol and even the weed.

A few people come up to her when we get inside and then we move to the living area. "Aye zoe finally" I hear a somewhat familiar voice say. "Jack hey! You're early" zoe says. I turn and see a tall lanky curly haired guy.

He turns and sees me then nods and looks back at zoe "yeah, um this is ivy and stella, they both went to our high school too" she introduces us. "Wait, they went to our school?" He asks looking me over. I look at him and try to figure out how. "Are you sure zoe? I don't remember him?" I ask her.

She sighs "yes! I'm sure" she says. "You sure sure? I would've remembered her" jack says. My face heats up a tad "yeah you sure zoe?" I ask. She rolls her eyes "yes! He glowed up and is now a rapper" she says.

"And you?" He asks. "I'm a hair stylist" I answer. "That's sweet" he says looking me in the eyes. "So why didn't we talk in high school?" He asks. "I guess we never crossed paths" I answer. "You know we're here too! Hi jack I'm stella" stella says.

Jack chuckles "hey I do remember you, you dated one of my dudes" he says. "Uh right right" stella says. She only dated a couple guys in high school, guess one was friends with jack. "Anyways, drinks are in the kitchen and if you wanna smoke go ahead nobody's stopping you" zoe tells us.

Stella and I head over to the kitchen making our drinks and then sitting on the counter talking. "Jack's good looking, go for it" she tells me. "What?" I ask. "You heard me, go for it" she says.

"Nope not going there" I say. "Going where?" I hear from behind me. I turn and zoe is there. "Tell her to get with jack" stella says. Zoe smiles "I saw how he looked at you when he saw you, go for it" she says. "You're both nuts" I say.

I hear footsteps and stop talking for a few seconds and then jack comes from around the corner. "Hey ladies" he says. "Hey" we whisper.

They both look over at me and I roll my eyes and hop back on the counter. "You look comfy" jack comments pouring himself a drink. "Eh I'd prefer something softer but what am i gonna do" i reply.

He chuckles and leans against the counter beside me "I'd offer my lap" he says. The girls don't notice since they're talking and i look over at him flawlessly drinking his soda. "Oh?" I whisper back. "Yeah, wanna go to the living area?" He asks.

"Sure" I say feeling the alcohol hit and jumping off the counter. "Going to the living area where the party is" jack tells them.

The music's louder and there's more people and a lot of smoke giving me a second hand high. Jack sits on the couch and pats his lap "come sit" he says looking up at me. I take a deep breath before going in and sitting on his knee.

One of his friends beside him passes him a joint and he starts smoking "want some?" He asks. "I don't" I whisper. "Okay I won't pressure you" he says nicely before passing it to the next person.

Stella comes over and grabs my hand dragging me over to dance and sing along to brutal by Olivia rodrigo. I look over and Jack's watching me with a smile and his dimples out. "The way jack is staring at you is hot" stella whispers.

"Fuck I know" I laugh and the song comes to an end so I go back to sitting on Jack's knee. He wraps one arm around my waist while the other one is holding a joint.

Just a few hours go by and for most of the night I'm with jack but every few songs I dance with zoe or stella. Near 1am a song I hadn't heard comes on and jack chuckles "hey lets go dance, it's one of mine" he whispers.

I stand up and he has his hand on my back while I walk over to dance, as the song plays he's rapping the lyrics in my ear. Stella looks at me with a smirk and gives me a thumbs up.

The song ends and I start wondering over to the kitchen to catch my breath and I feel a hand on my back so I turn and jack is there. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah uh that was a bit much" I answer.

"Sorry I thought it was nice" he says rubbing the back of his neck. "No it was it just um" I start to say something but my face heats up and turns red. "Hot?" He starts moving closer. I nod "y-yeah" I whisper. "So you wanna get outta here?" He asks.

My face heats up and i nod "um yeah sure why not" I reply smiling and internally reminding myself to text stella and zoe.

___________________________

Please let me know how you like it so far I appreciate any and all comments

Vote
Comment
Follow me