He dragged me by my hair and pinned me down on the bed. "Drey stop!" I screamed as loud as I could but that didn't stop him.

"Stop!" He said calmly while ripping my clothes off. Fighting him wasn't gonna make anything better.

I gasped as he forcefully pushed himself inside. He grunted at every stroke he took while his eyes were shut.

He began to choke me while he held on to my waist to stop me from pulling away.

"You gon' have my baby." He groaned as he sped up.

What have I gotten myself in to?

Precious's Pov~

I felt all eyes on me as I walked down the gym. I knew today was the wrong day to wear these tight ass shorts that's hugged my butt perfectly, they were getting a lot of attention.

I heard loads of men whistling and others calling my name. I'm not going to lie. I liked the attention.

I placed my gym bag in my locker after taking my water bottle and towel out.

After I finished getting prepared I walked over to the treadmill. I wasn't the kind of person to go to the gym but I needed to get my body toned up for a photoshoot I'm doing for Nike.

"Damn." I heard a deep voice say behind me. I turned around to see dark skin man staring at my behind.

He smirked once he saw me staring at him. Well he was kinda sexy but he couldn't beat Gold.

I flashed him a smiled before continuing to run. After running for about an hour I decided to take a break. This was too much for me.

"Hey ma." I heard the same voice say. I looked up to see the man from earlier on.

"Hey." I replied after taking another sip of my water.

"I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are." He complimented. "Especially that ass." He mumbled the last part.

I slightly giggled. "Thank you. Your not bad yourself." I said staring down at his shirtless body. I could tell he came to the gym often.

"Thank you." He smiled showing his pearly white teeth. "So, I was wondering if you wanted to have a drink with me?"

"Erm, I would but I'm taken." I don't want to go round with other men while I'm meant to be holding my man down. Especially with the paparazzi my business would get out easier.

"Where is he? I can't see him." He said with a sarcastic tone.

"Well." I laughed nervously. "He's in jail at the moment."

"How can a beautiful woman like you not have a man by her side?" He smirked again. I don't know what he was trying to do to me but it really was working.

I shrugged getting up. "I'm going to go now." He also got up.

"Did I start off badly?" He asked frowning what is it with this man today? "Lemme start again." He cleared his throat. "Hey, Precious, I'm Lamar Costa and I was wondering if you'd like to go to Subway or anywhere since your having a break."

"Thanks Lamar." I smiled. "I guess, I don't see what's wrong with going."

"Great." He grinned. "I'll meet you outside the gym within 30 minutes." I nodded before he walked off.

I got my gym bag out of the locker and walked to the changing room. I got changed into light grey joggers and a white crop top. I put on my black roshe runs after I done my hair and make up.

I was thinking about dyeing my hair a honey or even a dirty blonde. Brown was getting really boring.

After I finished packing my clothes I walked out of the gym to find Lamar sitting on a red Porshe 911.

He licked his lips once he saw me. I strolled towards him. He wore a plain white shirt and some true religion jeans that went well with his timberlands.

"Where we going?" I asked making him look up from my body.

"Where you want to go." He smiled.

"Erm, lets go Subway. I'm craving their sandwiches."

"Aight, I'll meet you there." He said getting in his car. I walked over to my black Range Rover and made my way to the Subway that was downtown.

-

"So your telling me, you had a fight over a man?" He chuckled like it was hilarious.

We just finished having lunch and now we were walking down the beach since the weather was nice.

"It wasn't just over a man it was my man! The bitch is obsessed with him."

"Damn. I saw the fight it was everywhere." He laughed again showing his deep dimples.

"Whatever, can we talk about something else this conversation is going to make me angry." I said as I shook the thought of Liana off my mind.

"Okay, so how comes you decided to move to Miami?" He asked. I hated when people asked me that question. Like is it a crime to move places?

"I thought my career could be better here." I answered. "What do you work as anyway?"

"I'm a lawyer. I was Chris Brown's lawyer for when he beat Rihanna up." He said chuckling. [A/N fictional.]

"Oh yeah?!" I've heard of him before.

I took off my trainers as we walked down the sand. The Miami weather was amazing.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he brought me closer to him I could smell his Ralph Lauren cologne.

"I Smell nice right." I nodded as we began to talk again.

Jasmine Pov~

"You still haven't told me where we're going." I said looking out of the window.

Jose and I began to get closer and closer as the months went by. We recently went out to watch Miami Heat play and now he was taking me to some unknown place.

"Just wait until we get there." He said for the fourth time. I sighed, I was having some crazy feeling about this.

"Change of plan just take me back home please." He kept his eyes on the road.

After two hours of this silent ride he parked outside this run down 3 story house.

"Where are we?" I asked looking outside. It looked like we were out of Miami.

"Come on." He said while getting out. He walked over to the gates and spoke on to the speaker.

He turned back around with sympathy in his eyes. "I'm sorry." He mouthed as the gates opened and at least 50 Cuban men stood there looking at me.

I began to panic as they slowly walked over to the car. I moved to the passenger side of the car and started up the car, this dumbass left the keys.

"Come on, come on!" I yelled in frustration realising there was only a bit of gas.

Before I knew it the windows shattered and I was dragged out of the car.

Where's Gold when you need him!

Don't forget to comment.