Twenty-Six

(I hated this chapter but figured I needed to update! Sorry if it's sucky.)

Omniscient

March 1st, 1992

Eazy drove the streets of West Hollywood, glancing around every once in a while as Amira's voice flowed out of the speakers of his Impala.

After what happened at Jerry's party, he'd been really worried about Amira. As much as he attempted to reach out she'd been distant with him. Amira was very thankful but meant what she said about keeping her distance with Eazy. After leaving the hospital she hadn't been in contact with him since.

Eazy was currently on his way to Amira just to check on her and make sure that she was okay.

He'd heard she got a new crib from Dani and decided to stop and see how she was doing. If Leona knew what was on Eric's agenda for the day, she'd trip clean out on him. They were only together for the sake of the baby but he still found himself thinking about Amira throughout his days.

Eazy finally spots turns on her street and rode down until he spotted two cars in the driveway of a huge house.

"1167." He whispers pulling into her driveway and next to her Porsche.

He picks up the piece of paper checking the address once more before slipping out of his car. He locks it before slowly making his way up to her front door and ringing the doorbell.

Less than a minute later the swings open, revealing a very surprised Amira on the other side. She looks at him and pushes her curly hair back and away from her face.

"What are you doing here?" She asks nervously. "How'd you get my address?"

"Danielle gave it to me." He replies.

She rolls her eyes. "I'm gonna kill her." She mumbles.

"How have you been? You ain't been answering my calls or nothing."

She shuts her door a little more, before letting out a long sigh. "I know. I know. Look, don't think that I'm not grateful because I am." She says."If it weren't for you who knows what would've happened you know?"

Eazy nods, leaning against the brick wall. "It was nothing. Look I just came over to make sure you were okay. You know I'll always care about you right?"

Amira nods and looks down at her feet. "Yeah I know. But Eric I don't think we should-"

The door cracked open a little more, revealing a guy that Eazy had never seen before coming out of her house. He looks at Amira before eyeing the guy in the doorway.

"Everything okay?" The stranger questions.

"Yeah I'm fine." Amira says wiping her nose.

Eric scoffs looking him up and down as he hugged Amira and walked towards the other car parked in the driveway.

"I'll see you later Babygirl." He says eyeing Eazy as well.

"Who that?" He asks with a bit of an attitude.

"Are you serious?" She replies.

Eazy gives her a look.

"Eric calm down. He's cool. Just a friend."

Eazy didn't look happy to see another man at Amira's house. With good reason he was even more overprotective and possessive now. And the last thing he wanted to see was Amira with another man.

"Hmph. Just a friend huh?" Eazy pushes past her and walks right into Amira's house.

"Eric what are you doing?" Amira rolls her eyes while shutting the door. "I didn't invite you in you know."