Seventeen.

September 9, 19907:00 A

September 9, 1990
7:00 A.M.
Los Angeles, California

Amira and Eazy's plane had just landed in L.A and they were currently on their way back towards Amira's place together. She wasn't too excited to be back in L.A., but she couldn't stay away forever. She still had a life to get back to. They'd originally planned to part ways once they made it back home, but they were both tired and Eazy decided to crash at Amira's spot for a few hours. She didn't mind spending just a few more hours wrapped up in his arms anyways.

Amira steps off the elevator and fishes her keys from her handbag. Eazy yawns tiredly, waiting for her to get the door open. Amira finally gets the door to her place unlocked and walks in before hitting the lights.

When she walks in, her heart immediately drops at the site of Richard sitting in her living room, which caught her by surprise. She couldn't say anything and stood rooted in the spot by the door. Amira swallowed the growing lump in her throat and looked back at Eric who was standing behind her.

"So this is what you've been doing for the last few days? Or I guess I should say who." Richard says looking at Amira then Eazy.

"Umm. I-" Amira starts but still struggling to find the words to say to him. Her heart was racing and she begin to feel her palms getting sweaty. Before she could say anything, he gets up from the couch.

"This is what you want to do? You want to throw everything away you've worked for? For what, some thug who can't do anything for you?"

Eric steps towards him and sits his bag down with a quickness.

"Man you better-(gco)"

"Eric stop. Just let me handle this please." Amira says pushing her behind him.

Eazy takes a few steps back and walks towards the other side of the living area. Amira sighs and take a few steps towards Richard who was clearly angry.

"Listen. Richard we need to talk."

"No. What you need to do is tell him to leave." Richard says pointing at Eric.

Amira grabs Richard's hand and leads him into the kitchen to talk. She wasn't sure how to put this, but maybe it was time to just let this go. Let him go.

"I'm sorry that you had to find out this way. I didn't mean for you to find out at all or to hurt you. I promise,"

"So what? You were going to screw the both of us like a whore until you figured out which one you wanted to get rid of?" Richard says harshly.

"Are you serious?" Amira asks taken back by his harsh words.

He grabs Amira by the arm, pinning her between the cabinet and his body. "Amira do you really wanna ruin your career. Because I promise by the time I'm finished, you won't have one."