Four.

(Dani and Amira pictured Above
Ruthless Tour, October 1989)

Dani

"So what was all of that between you and Eazy the other night?" I asked Amira while getting ready for yet another show.

She looked at me through the mirror with confusion written all over her face.

I gave her a look. "Oh you were not that drunk. You know exactly what I'm talking about." I smirked at her.

She looked at me through the vanity mirror and shrugged. "I was just having a bit of fun. Honestly." Amira grinned. "And Dani, it doesn't change how I feel about him."

"Girl who you think you fooling?" I asked. Amira's hairstylist finally finishes her hair and she thanks her before getting up from the chair. She walks past me and over to the rack filled with multiple articles of clothing.

She busied herself by looking for an outfit for tonight's show, ignoring my question.

"Well you know where to find me when you ready to talk." I began making my way for the door.

She looks at me and shakes her head. A grin was plastered on her face. "Ain't nothing to talk about."

Our set would be starting really soon, so I left her to get dressed. I figured I would go and check with Gina and Shay. Sometimes they could get a little distracted, if you know what I mean...

Gina was always wandering off with Dre and well Shay was Shay. Meaning that she got around.

Between the three of us, I was definitely the "mother" of the group. My goal was to keep everyone focused while we were on the road. If I was gonna move forward with my career I needed to take this seriously.

This was Gina and Shay's first tour and time away from home alone. I was hoping that they wouldn't get caught up in all of the bullshit that came with being on the road.

"Where's Shayla?" I questioned walking into the room, finding Gina there alone. Gina shrugs, fixing her hair in the mirror in front of her. "Who knows? She left about fifteen minutes ago."

"Well she needs to hurry back. The show starts in less than ten minutes." I stressed while slipping into my shoes.

Amira

The energy that I feel while onstage equates to nothing I've ever felt before. Knowing that I have so many people out there who love me and my music brings me happiness. My heart even beats differently when I'm out there. Even in front of thousands of people I found that I was calm on the inside.

I sang the words to the end of "There's Got To Be A Way" effortlessly as I made my way across the stage. The crowd sung along with me and I paused and held up my microphone, letting them finish instead.

Once the song was finished I thanked all of them for coming and made my way off of the stage. Gina, Dani, and Shay trailed behind as I walked down the steps tiredly.

"Girl you were amazing out there!" Gina says pulling me into a hug. Danielle and Shay joined in as we jumped around cheerfully.

I definitely felt that we had lots of chemistry onstage. We were a team and worked well together.

"No. You three are amazing." I said as we all pulled back from the hug.

My uncle Jerry walks to me with open arms and pulls me into a hug. "You were great out there kiddo." He started. "I have some good news for you."

"And what's that?" I asked curiously as we began walking together. I told them I would meet them afterwards and continued walking. He wrapped his arm around me.

Loving Eazy || EAZY-E FANFIC {DISCONTINUED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें